• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Carry in a Bathing Suit?

Or a built in quick access shower safe.[wink]

Hmmm. I'm suddenly thinking I should do some kind of kick starter campaign to produce such a product. Water proof. Quick access while your hands are wet and soapy; that could be a challenge. Built-in hand dryer so that you can handle the gun without it slipping out of your hands.

I'll have to charge a huge amount of money for it, since I'm guessing my entire target market may consist of about 3 people (and all on NES).

What would we recommend for "water carry"?

The new Glock 43.

There is only one concealed weapon I carry in my bathing suit. Gives a whole new meaning to the word brandishing! [rofl]

Also gives new meaning to " Mouse Gun" [grin]

Does chlorine kill pool aids? In really worried about pool aids.

Probably, but it would still be a good idea to not let a stranger show you the back stroke.

If you really wanted to carry while wearing a bathing suit I think a waterproof fanny pack and a plastic gun would be the best way. OMG... typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

And I can't believe that in 96 posts no one has asked if 9mm is enough for white sharks.

The new Glock 43.

Also gives new meaning to " Mouse Gun" [grin]

Probably, but it would still be a good idea to not let a stranger show you the back stroke.

If you really wanted to carry while wearing a bathing suit I think a waterproof fanny pack and a plastic gun would be the best way. OMG... typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

And I can't believe that in 96 posts no one has asked if 9mm is enough for white sharks.

Hell no! Fotay at bare minimum for great whites, 9mm is fine for sand sharks and the like, though.[smile]

There's no need to ask that one. They say you can punch a shark in the nose just a moment before it's about to eat you, and it'll go away. I do not want to test this claim, though.

There's no need to ask that one. They say you can punch a shark in the nose just a moment before it's about to eat you, and it'll go away. I do not want to test this claim, though.

mythbusters did it... hit it in the eye instead (though thats true for just about any animal i would think)

Back
Top Bottom