• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Carry in a Bathing Suit?

Right, but if you are carrying at the beach and are going to go into the water, what would you do with your gun when you went into the water? Leave it in a beach bag or under the towel buried in the sand? If you're going so far as to carry in your bathing suit, then carrying into the water shouldn't be that big of a stretch.

I don't go in the water. I'm not a big swimmer, but I go with my wife and little girl and they swim. Then we hit the arcades and restaurants.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. I used to spend one night a week at hampton every week over a summer and the "worst" thing I encountered there other than seeing some white trash here and there was some middle aged woman get arrested for DUI. The street I live on in Fitchburg is 100 times more dangerous than Hampton beach is. (and this is a mostly docile neighborhood I live in, at least this end of it. ).

I'm not saying "don't carry". Hell I had my gun with me every night I was up there. Never got remotely close to needing it, though.

-Mike

Most of us won't need our guns. Though, we carry anyway because we don't know when and where something might happen.

LOL. I used to spend one night a week at hampton every week over a summer and the "worst" thing I encountered there other than seeing some white trash here and there was some middle aged woman get arrested for DUI. The street I live on in Fitchburg is 100 times more dangerous than Hampton beach is. (and this is a mostly docile neighborhood I live in, at least this end of it. ).

I'm not saying "don't carry". Hell I had my gun with me every night I was up there. Never got remotely close to needing it, though.

-Mike

While I'd want to carry at Hampton beach, that's an easy call since it's not difficult. I'm much more concerned with water parks, not due to higher risk (never heard of anything bad happening at Water Country), but the added challenges when carrying while trying to walk around all day and ride all the slides.

While I'd want to carry at Hampton beach, that's an easy call since it's not difficult. I'm much more concerned with water parks, not due to higher risk (never heard of anything bad happening at Water Country), but the added challenges when carrying while trying to walk around all day and ride all the slides.

Your risk of getting some kind of a disease or infection from the water at those places is probably a lot greater than ISIS driving out to water country for a raid. [rofl]

If you really wanted to go FR, some kind of bathing suit with a secure cargo pocket on
it... that's what I would do.

-Mike

FULL_FINAL1.jpg

Just wear what these guys wear. They go in the water all the time. Maybe leave the rifle home though.

I don't check here to often anymore...but when I do I come back to this shit.

My feelings are hurt. [wink]

Eh, lighten up Frances. It's just a light hearted post. Not really sure if the OP is serious, but even if he is, to each their own.

I'm serious but hardly losing sleep over it. I won't go to MA for a free lunch but I really wouldn't be too worried about not carrying at a water park. I'm just of the mind that it's the time you're not prepared that you'll wish you were, so if I can do it without much additional hassle I will. If nothing else I'd lock it up in my rental locker while I'm there. At the beach I frankly don't know why you wouldn't carry if you normally do anyway.

I don't check here to often anymore...but when I do I come back to this shit.

You must have missed the "how do I urinate without getting declared unsuitable" thread. At least the OP in this one has a pretty legit question.

-Mike

If you're single and you're printing clap your hands.
If you're single and you're printing and you really want to show it,

Pack a big enough pistol and you might wind up with a date with a beach bunny.

threaddelivers.jpg

or also, as of late... from the WTF file...

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep my gun in a small backpack on shore when I swim with family. We never leave all our stuff without one family member watching the stuff on shore. When walking on shore, you could always carry a nut ruck.

If you are expecting the ISIS Seal Team:

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a29_1430268515[/video]

You MUST use "Glock Maritime Spring Cups"...

http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-Maritime-Spring-Cups/productinfo/G3073/

It is essential to use these if you are shooting under water!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Anyone thinking "Why the hell would anyone want to carry on the beach??" need only Google the Revere Beach "brawl" last week, which included one thug - oops, how mean spirited of me - "misunderstood yute" jumping a Statie from behind, or the Carson Beach Brawl in 2011 (which was actually a "flash mob" gang invasion that targeted non-minorities who just happened to be at the beach for a nice day), the Huntington Beach (CA) riot of 2013, the Revere Carnival, the Brockton Fair, etc... (Miami? The New Jersey Shore?)

It (flash mob gang attacks) is going to soon be the new normal, I'd bet anything on it. Be it at beaches, fairs, carnivals, whatever. And will especially be "normal" at beaches in places like MA, MD, NJ, CA etc (Hmmm, now what do those seacoast states also have in common besides sand and surf? Gee, I wonder).

But not to worry, cuz the beach is usually "patrolled" by police, and yes, citizens, you can simply "just call 911" and a hero will rush - oops, surf, or sail, or swim - to your rescue.

Wer'e in the "social media"/"flash mob" (Baltimore!) era, and at any time, at literally ANY time, anywhere, a couple of punks/thugs can post that it's "go time" at _______ (fill in the location and time) and it's "on".
Some people might consider carrying at the beach to be a sign of paranoia/fear/bitter clinging etc...I say "screw that" and I carry literally everyfrigginwhere I go, for the day when one, two or two hundred of the f*cks that love to mess up everyone else's life (sometimes violently or fatally) decide that today is the day they're gonna f*ck up a dude and his entire family, maybe even drag them from a car in traffic at the beach, maybe even just walk down the beach undeterred by the unarmed populace and violently assault them "just for the hell of it"...
You know, just go out and "eff-up" some legal, law abiding citizens with "me and my crew, my boyz, my homeys, my fellow illegal amigos", etc etc when we're out for a day/night of "Wilding".

One of the reasons Carson and Revere occurred at those locations is because there is an MBTA stop at, or very near both. Cheap, convenient nearby transportation. And free, too! (If you and the crew wanna just jump the turnstiles. Ain't nobody gonna stop all five, seven, or nine of us! etc)... If the Wollaston (Quincy) T stop was actually at Wollaston Beach, it would already have been hit or would have a bullseye on it for this (hopefully not) long-hot summer. Can you imagine if the Blue Line extended to Lynn? Salisbury? Hampton?

And when (and I truly think we're officially at a point in the history of society where it is indeed a "when" and not an "if") the next extremely violent, fatal, spur of the moment gang attack/outburst happens, the only thing separating the victims from the survivors might just be a G26 in your cargo shorts and a spare mag (or five) in a cargo pocket....Just sayin'

But "it'll never happen here".
"It'll never happen to me".
"It'll..."

Last edited:
Anyone thinking "Why the hell would anyone want to carry on the beach??" need only Google the Revere Beach "brawl" last week, which included one thug - oops, how mean spirited of me - "misunderstood yute" jumping a Statie from behind, or the Carson Beach Brawl in 2011 (which was actually a "flash mob" gang invasion that targeted non-minorities who just happened to be at the beach for a nice day), the Huntington Beach (CA) riot of 2013, the Revere Carnival, the Brockton Fair, etc... (Miami? The New Jersey Shore?)

It (flash mob gang attacks) is going to soon be the new normal, I'd bet anything on it. Be it at beaches, fairs, carnivals, whatever. And will especially be "normal" at beaches in places like MA, MD, NJ, CA etc (Hmmm, now what do those seacoast states also have in common besides sand and surf? Gee, I wonder).

But not to worry, cuz the beach is usually "patrolled" by police, and yes, citizens, you can simply "just call 911" and a hero will rush - oops, surf, or sail, or swim - to your rescue.

Wer'e in the "social media"/"flash mob" (Baltimore!) era, and at any time, at literally ANY time, anywhere, a couple of punks/thugs can post that it's "go time" at _______ (fill in the location and time) and it's "on".
Some people might consider carrying at the beach to be a sign of paranoia/fear/bitter clinging etc...I say "screw that" and I carry literally everyfrigginwhere I go, for the day when one, two or two hundred of the f*cks that love to mess up everyone else's life (sometimes violently or fatally) decide that today is the day they're gonna f*ck up a dude and his entire family, maybe even drag them from a car in traffic at the beach, maybe even just walk down the beach undeterred by the unarmed populace and violently assault them "just for the hell of it"...
You know, just go out and "eff-up" some legal, law abiding citizens with "me and my crew, my boyz, my homeys, my fellow illegal amigos", etc etc when we're out for a day/night of "Wilding".

One of the reasons Carson and Revere occurred at those locations is because there is an MBTA stop at, or very near both. Cheap, convenient nearby transportation. And free, too! (If you and the crew wanna just jump the turnstiles. Ain't nobody gonna stop all five, seven, or nine of us! etc)... If the Wollaston (Quincy) T stop was actually at Wollaston Beach, it would already have been hit or would have a bullseye on it for this (hopefully not) long-hot summer. Can you imagine if the Blue Line extended to Lynn? Salisbury? Hampton?

And when (and I truly think we're officially at a point in the history of society where it is indeed a "when" and not an "if") the next extremely violent, fatal, spur of the moment gang attack/outburst happens, the only thing separating the victims from the survivors might just be a G26 in your cargo shorts and a spare mag (or five) in a cargo pocket....Just sayin'

But "it'll never happen here".
"It'll never happen to me".
"It'll..."

Not to mention that mass shootings could happen anywhere. The beach may be the perfect place for one. People are usually pretty vulnerable except for those "nut" like myself with guns in our shorts.

Back
Top Bottom