Anyone buying a Coronavirus Gun

i am finally putting together my romanian ak. by putting together i mean my friend who is laid off is doing it with his free time. thanks covid-19!

i did inventory all of my ammo and found i was really low on .38 spl so i orderd some 2 weeks ago from TSUSA.

S&W 625-4 (45ACP - 5 Inch) "Model Of 1989". Pre-Lock, Pre-MIM. I've been wanting one for a long time....and now it's mine. Much thanks to Chris @Ferreira's Firearms for handling the transfer in these crazy days of CoronaV. Appears to be in spectacular condition for a ~25 year old gun. Can't wait to shoot some steel with it.

20200418_090620.jpg20200418_090543.jpg20200418_090507.jpg20200418_090423.jpg

S&W 625-4 (45ACP - 5 Inch) "Model Of 1989". Pre-Lock, Pre-MIM. I've been wanting one for a long time....and now it's mine. Much thanks to Chris @Ferreira's Firearms for handling the transfer in these crazy days of CoronaV. Appears to be in spectacular condition for a ~25 year old gun. Can't wait to shoot some steel with it.

View attachment 349440View attachment 349441View attachment 349442View attachment 349443
I love N-frames. Started with my S&W 1917 in .45acp and continues now to the R8. Was just talking to a group of friends these last couple days with somebody else thinking of getting one of the 327 Series about how just stupidly fun and soft they all are. Though my recent hankering has been calling for me to get a .44mag. I don't know how it works that I have .357mag, 45LC, 45ACP, .460S&W, and still no .44. I have another guy who's a NES'er that almost had me sold on a model 69 (I know L-frame) when he was looking at them.

I bought a CZ Bren 2, I ordered it to be sent to my shop. I heard the distributors are being very slow so let's see how long it takes. I ordered an HB Industries flat trigger and oversized charging handle. I wanted the Haga stock but ended up ordering the Bren 2 stock from CZ. I'm a little concerned as its marked gunsmith installation recommended. I once bought a P-07 threaded barrel from CZ that said may require gunsmith and my thought was that has to be impossible. I actually had to Dremel that bitch quite a bit to get it to fit!

View attachment 349440View attachment 349441View attachment 349442View attachment 349443
25 years old??? You don't want that filthy old antique! I'll give you $300, some canned meat, hand sanitizer and toilet paper for it. [smile]

Waiting to pick up a Shield EZ in 9MM with TruGlo's for the Mrs. and added an M&P 15-22 to the order,

The 15-22 is always a shooting favorite for less experienced shooters on range or NH trips...and it's cheaper to feed than an AR...especially these days.

Bought the one with the flash hider for NH, and if I bring it back, eff MA.

I bought a CZ Bren 2, I ordered it to be sent to my shop. I heard the distributors are being very slow so let's see how long it takes. I ordered an HB Industries flat trigger and oversized charging handle. I wanted the Haga stock but ended up ordering the Bren 2 stock from CZ. I'm a little concerned as its marked gunsmith installation recommended. I once bought a P-07 threaded barrel from CZ that said may require gunsmith and my thought was that has to be impossible. I actually had to Dremel that bitch quite a bit to get it to fit!
I was researching the Bren rifles not too long ago but was not aware that Bren 2 orders were being fulfilled for the civilian market. Post up a review when you get some range time with it!

I was researching the Bren rifles not too long ago but was not aware that Bren 2 orders were being fulfilled for the civilian market. Post up a review when you get some range time with it!

I have my CZ stock and HB Industries trigger and charging handle. Now, I just need that call from the LGS say my Bren 2 is here. I expected it today based on previous orders but the dumb pandemic probably has things delayed a bit. Hopefully tomorrow.

190A3DCA-E477-407C-9622-98717EC5DE66.jpeg

I have my CZ stock and HB Industries trigger and charging handle. Now, I just need that call from the LGS say my Bren 2 is here. I expected it today based on previous orders but the dumb pandemic probably has things delayed a bit. Hopefully tomorrow.

View attachment 350755
Oh! Love the Bren series. Gen 1 ran flawlessly but had some unique quirks (nonfunctional problems) but I’ll get a gen 2 soon. You get 556 or 762x39?
A little fun to spread all around here. Some for me, some not. There is an Eotech XPS3-0 cut off on the side. (Not for me). Couple more boxes of .460S&W are definitely for me.
FA1266E4-D2E4-484B-BF56-1B7DFFE8A5D8.jpeg

Oh! Love the Bren series. Gen 1 ran flawlessly but had some unique quirks (nonfunctional problems) but I’ll get a gen 2 soon. You get 556 or 762x39?
A little fun to spread all around here. Some for me, some not. There is an Eotech XPS3-0 cut off on the side. (Not for me). Couple more boxes of .460S&W are definitely for me.
View attachment 350768

I went with the 10.5 in 556. As I clicked the button I had a moment of remorse I didn’t grab the 8 inch. Nice spread there for sure!

I went with the 10.5 in 556. As I clicked the button I had a moment of remorse I didn’t grab the 8 inch. Nice spread there for sure!
Nice I actually want one of their 7.62 NATO ones, but those obviously aren’t for sale yet. Going back and forth on a 9” x39 version though I wouldn’t oppose the 556 either.

Just got back from first range trip in months and was able to put some moonclips through this baby...SWEET. I was shooting some middle of the road 200GR RN reloads...this thing soaked up any recoil to a point that it felt like I was shooting light 38's. "N" Frame with 5in barrel....I am a believer !!!

Just ordered a S&W PC .45 Shield from Smokey Mountain.
They called me to say my FFL was referring his business to another FFL in Tucson due to health issues.
Uh-oh....

My daughter needs a hunting rifle this year. So we sat and went through all her options, and I tried very hard not to put my own prejudices into her decision.
ARs? Nope, she doesn’t like them.
Bolt action? Nope
Single shot? Maybe (my daughter is too much like me)
Lever action? YES. So a .357mag Rossi carbine is on the way.

Now I realize that I don’t have a .357 revolver any more. So a Speed Six has moved up in my list of stuff to get.

So I posted some of these before. But have some new ones. If we had a contest for most $$$ spent without wife knowing I think I would win.

Langdon Tactical 92 Elite LTT Compact (never thought I would like a Beretta until this gun).

20200525_102924.jpg

S&W PC .357 K frame six shooter

20200315_103259.jpg

Glock 17 (Clone.) Home built

20200525_103044.jpg20200525_103048.jpg

Glock 34 Race gun. All parts are in the mail waiting to be delivered. That's a Zaffiri Precision slide in tactical grey, sniper grey and black Camo Cerakote, if anyone wanted to know.
Also building a "home built" Glock 26. Parts & frame are on their way.
20200525_102626.jpg

Of course My AR build I just finished last weekend.

1st.jpg

Last but not least my most expensive endeavor this year. Still waiting on My Zalmatt Arms Origin Action. MDT Chassis, Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56

20200525_103531.jpg20200525_103550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom