Anyone build an Officers .45 acp?

After building a full size 1911, I am considering building an Officers Model. I have heard and read that the really small 1911's can be real finicky to get running properly. If anyone has built one, I would love to see it and any suggestions for frame/slide combinations are welcome. Thanks.

I have and I can give you some pointers I will also send you some photos if you email me at [email protected]
I can also supply you with a fitted frame, slide and barrel for as little as $595.00 I also have all the other parts you need to make a running gun.
You can call me at 413 579 1994 after 2:00PM today.
Thanks
John

After building a full size 1911, I am considering building an Officers Model. I have heard and read that the really small 1911's can be real finicky to get running properly. If anyone has built one, I would love to see it and any suggestions for frame/slide combinations are welcome. Thanks.

I built one using parts made by Remsport. I keep saying it over and over but their components (slide, frame and barrel) really are first class. It is probably because of the high quality of the parts that I have not had any problems with my gun. Well that and my superior gun smithing skills. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom