• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone belong to Independent Sportsmen's Club in Foxboro?

I don't belong, but I've shot a lot of matches there. It's one of my favorite places to shoot. Here is the link to their pistol and rifle schedule:
www.independentsportsmensclub.com

The folks that run the pistol and rifle matches are a great group of guys. If I lived closer I would gladly join.

-Cuz.

I don't belong, but I've shot a lot of matches there. It's one of my favorite places to shoot. Here is the link to their pistol and rifle schedule:
www.independentsportsmensclub.com

The folks that run the pistol and rifle matches are a great group of guys. If I lived closer I would gladly join.

-Cuz.

This, I enjoy shooting their matches very much. Good people too.

Living in Franklin myself, it looks like one of the better options for me. While I appreciate how a lot of clubs have lots of social activities and work dues, I really only have time to run over, get some practice in and get out. I'm not anti-social, just crazy busy.

It's a nice club and very nice people. I've shot some action matches there and even took my shotgun down to try 5-stand one day. One of these days the wife and I will show up to shoot skeet. If I joined a second club Independent would be high on my short list.

I shoot the pistol matches there as well and they are great. It seems to be two clubs sharing one piece of ground. There are the shot gunners and the other guys.

If you are crazy busy, Hopkinton www.hsasports.com has a 24 hour card key access indoor range and is pretty close to Franklin. Let me know if you would like a tour. If you shoot pistol, come down tomorrow night (any Wednesday) between 5:30-7:00 pm.

Most likely will only be shooting pistol (perhaps some rifle down the road). I'm a newbie so anything I join would be a first for me. I'll definitely let you know, Michael. Thanks, much!

Back
Top Bottom