• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone been to Westwood Gun Club recently?

Hey David,

I'll drive down and check it out later today. Generally Stanley does a great job clearing the road.

Cheers,

Rich

OK... drove down to the entrance this morning. The gate was unlocked and someone appears to be there.

Having said that the cul-de-sac is a sheet of wet ice, and the roadway looked in similar condition. I did not have the courage to drive down the sloped entrance for fear I would not get out.

I went down this afternoon for about 45 minutes. The road looked icy, but it was fine going down and back. The ice probably softened up a bit because of the warm weather, but regardless, I had no problems.

The range road is fine. The only thing that will suck is that the target holding areas aren't shoveled to get out to set up a target - dress appropriately.

Joe R.

Thanks guys for the updates. Stanley does do an excellent job--no complaints here!

But with my car I can barely get out of my driveway and up the hill on my street [laugh], so I'm a little gun shy on venturing too far.

Hope to be out there shooting soon.

Back
Top Bottom