• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone been to this museum?

I tried to contact them in regards to bringing my father -- a WW2 vet -- there -- for Father's Day. Their communication sucked, and Father's Day weekend got screwed up, then I got a reply afterwards asking what date I'd like. I requested this week, and never heard from them again. I wouldn't hold my breath, they're obviously self-important.

tele_mark said:
I tried to contact them in regards to bringing my father -- a WW2 vet -- there -- for Father's Day. Their communication sucked, and Father's Day weekend got screwed up, then I got a reply afterwards asking what date I'd like. I requested this week, and never heard from them again. I wouldn't hold my breath, they're obviously self-important.

NO, it is a PRIVATE museum with one - again, ONE - person responsible for its hours of operation. Having been there, I can say that getting the appointment can be a challenge; however, once you are in, it is amazing. I don't recall going to any other museum - and I've been to more than a few - in which you are allowed to pick up and handle the exhibits.

OK, well, I'll rescind the self-important part. The part about not holding my breath still stands though. I guess I'll just hope I hear from them eventually -- while my father is still alive.

Back
Top Bottom