• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Been to Somerville PD Lately? // LTC-A

I think Somerville will issue with no restrictions upon renewal as one of my coworkers has his unrestricted LTC from Somerville. One of my friends will be picking up his LTC from Somerville PD soon and I will post again when I find out whether or not his is restricted. He ended up waiting about 5-6 weeks.

For various reasons my friend waited until February to pick up his license from Somerville PD even though it was ready for him in November. He got target, hunting, and sporting restrictions on his. Not sure why they put all 3 on it. He waited so long to pick it up that I forgot to post an update.

If you re renewing an unrestricted, you will get an unrestricted. If you are new, you will have to make a good case for unrestricted and "i carry money" is not gonna fly.

Started out many years ago (before High Capacity nonsense) limited to T&H, renewed twice with no restrictions. Not sure of policy, but it works for me! Interiview back then was more about clubs and places to shoot!

Back
Top Bottom