Anyone been to fsguns lately?

If so do they have anything in stock in midsize to full size 9mm guns. M&P,VP9, etc? Or is it bare shelves.

Thanks

From their email this afternoon:

We have plenty of the following in stock today and there is no need to call and reserve these items:

S&W M&P Shield EZ 9mm
S&W M&P Shield EZ 380acp
S&W Airweight revolvers (642, 637 w/laser, 642 w/laser, 442)

Ruger SR22 (black) .22LR

Ruger LCP II .22LR

Ruger Mini-14 TAC PAC
Taurus G3C

Beretta 9mm pistols

Beretta Silver Pigeon I Sporting 30”

There is some 9mm FMJ (3 box limit) and 9mm Hollow Point (1 box limit) ammunition.
(Sorry but we cannot reserve ammo)​

If so do they have anything in stock in midsize to full size 9mm guns. M&P,VP9, etc? Or is it bare shelves.

Thanks
Contact one of the shops in Littleton and let them know what you want. They may not have stock but can order for you. My days of perusing gun shops is over. I have a go to guy in Littleton, I tell him what I want and he almost always comes through for me. Price is always in line and there is zero aggravation.

I still don't understand why people have a stick up their ass about this. Its certainly better than everyone standing around and shoving each other out of the way to get to the counter when a salesman frees up.

Based on the incredible volume they move, lots of people are ok with their deli ticket system, and prices.

I still don't understand why people have a stick up their ass about this. Its certainly better than everyone standing around and shoving each other out of the way to get to the counter when a salesman frees up.

Why they didnt expand again is a mystery. One of the very common, and 100% justified gripes about that store is that it's way, way to small and way, way to busy.

There are some seriously shitty gun stores in MA that are significantly larger and slower and shity overall compared to FS.

Manchester Firing Line would be the opposite of FSG. Old range was small and sucked hard. New range was F'ing enormous. New store was massive. That guy knows how to scale and move.

I only use it as a euphemism so I don't have to mention them by name. Not because I'm critical of the system. Any high volume shop like that is going to have to do something. I don't like shopping in zoos, so I generally stay away.

Exactly, and you really can't beat the selection of used stuff they get.

Yes, if you don't mind paying 20-80% more than what the gun is worth, sure. But in fairness that's not FS's fault. (at least not entirely).

Yes, if you don't mind paying 20-80% more than what the gun is worth, sure. But in fairness that's not FS's fault. (at least not entirely).

Well there are a lot of good deals to be had on the used guns but they go so quick that you don't really see them on the list for long. I've scored my share for sure. But you gotta get on the phone and tell them to hold it the minute you see it or it won't last. Then there's the consignors who think their gun is made of pure gold lol.

Back
Top Bottom