• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone been to fsguns lately?

Now that FS has a doorman, Carl should consider a velvet rope and perhaps valet parking to complete the look.
and maybe a ring girl to parade around when our number comes up
52ldau.jpg

I've purchased a few guns from FS. Always been a good experience even with having to wait in my car. As other have mentioned, a bit on the higher side compared to other places. I like the fact you can do the forms online so that you don't need to spend a lot of time at the shop.

I came up short, again, trying to snipe something on the Used Firearms list lol. This time it was a Glock 20C. It must have come in and gone the very same day. Since they're closed Sunday and Monday I can only imagine it came in on Saturday and someone bought it as soon as they laid their eyes on it. Foiled again! And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their no-good dog!

I still don't understand why people have a stick up their ass about this. Its certainly better than everyone standing around and shoving each other out of the way to get to the counter when a salesman frees up.
Depends upon how big and/or mean you are.

If so do they have anything in stock in midsize to full size 9mm guns. M&P,VP9, etc? Or is it bare shelves.

Thanks
The last time I was there a few weeks ago they had plenty of pistols but they were all much more expensive than they were last year. A thousand bucks for a 30-year-old Glock. No thank you, I'll pass. Much better deals here on NES. Why pay a thousand bucks for an old Glock when you can get a much newer Glock right here for less than that?

The last time I was there a few weeks ago they had plenty of pistols but they were all much more expensive than they were last year. A thousand bucks for a 30-year-old Glock. No thank you, I'll pass. Much better deals here on NES. Why pay a thousand bucks for an old Glock when you can get a much newer Glock right here for less than that?
Its because the people consigning those guns know that pre98 scaredy retards (that basically only shop at FS) will overpay. I have even sold guns at FS for more than I paid for them even with the consignment fee taken out... that's how dense a lot of their base is.

Its because the people consigning those guns know that pre98 scaredy retards (that basically only shop at FS) will overpay. I have even sold guns at FS for more than I paid for them even with the consignment fee taken out... that's how dense a lot of their base is.
I think it’s more pant-shitters and rubberlippers than “dense” gun buyers that buy Glocks at the DTE. 😎

Some people are just lazy and don't want to do any legwork/homework.

Hopefully that happens with the gun I put on consignment muahahaha

This. They are centered in the belt of new gun owners, city sheep and morons who have too much money.

Anyone that buys an old used glock from them is an uninformed idiot getting boned hard.

That's part of it, the other part is the people here are probably the biggest skinflints on the planet!

Google supply demand curve. Things are a lot different than they were last year. Huge demand and virtually no supply so its a seller's market. Great if you have extra stuff in your safe! Not so great if you're trying to fill it.

Google supply demand curve. Things are a lot different than they were last year. Huge demand and virtually no supply so its a seller's market. Great if you have extra stuff in your safe! Not so great if you're trying to fill it.

Think I've said this before here, new permit holders do not have the luxury of "do you have this particular gun" it's a "what do you have?" market. No way you're haggling a price either, the guy behind you is about to buy it if you don't.

And not all the prices I've seen here at the market place are "great deals" either. Though I'd say finding NES has saved me a bunch of cash and yes there are deals to be found. I'd check here before going anywhere for guns or ammo.

Honestly, so much hate for FS guns, but anyone on the north shore able to recommend a place that actually has inventory? North shore and northeast arms were wiped out last few times I went.

Honestly, so much hate for FS guns, but anyone on the north shore able to recommend a place that actually has inventory? North shore and northeast arms were wiped out last few times I went.

FS and Collectors in Stoneham seem to be the best stocked. Collectors is kind of hidden away in a hole in the wall so I don't think they get a lot of traffic

FS and Collectors in Stoneham seem to be the best stocked. Collectors is kind of hidden away in a hole in the wall so I don't think they get a lot of traffic
Nice. Happy to support some other places when things settle down. (Yes I use gunbroker as well)

Have you really looked at the NES classified lately? There are plenty of guns and accessories at a decent price when compared to most gun shops. Anyone who wants to fill their safes with guns can do it, without even going to a gunshop.

Newbs with an LTC but no firearms who see "mostly peaceful" riots on the nightly news are motivated buyers. Thank God guns were plentiful and reasonably priced when I was a newb or I might be sitting on a rubber donut myself. [rofl]

Have you really looked at the NES classified lately? There are plenty of guns and accessories at a decent price when compared to most gun shops. Anyone who wants to fill their safes with guns can do it, without even going to a gunshop.

I look at it all the time and see a lot of the same stuff getting bumped for weeks or months. That means either you've priced it too high for this audience or its stuff nobody wants.

I look at it all the time and see a lot of the same stuff getting bumped for weeks or months. That means either you've priced it too high for this audience or its stuff nobody wants.
I guess the point I am trying to make is not coming through. Anything on NES is cheaper than most gun shops. Glocks, Sigs, or H&K's. That's all I'm trying to say.

I guess the point I am trying to make is not coming through. Anything on NES is cheaper than most gun shops. Glocks, Sigs, or H&K's. That's all I'm trying to say.

Not everything but yeah of course because there's also not the overhead of a brick and mortar shop - rent, insurance, utilities, employees, taxes, lawyers etc etc. And remember, the vast majority of the guns at FS are on consignment where the SELLER, not FS, sets the price. And the more they get, the more the shop makes via commission for hosting the sale so they aren't going to encourage you to price it lower.

Hopefully that happens with the gun I put on consignment muahahaha
It will if it's a high demand item. I sold 2 there recently much more than I paid for them even after the fee and gas. One was a G-19 that sold in 1 day for 1k. Another sold in less than a week. Both of these were priced lower here on NES with no offers.

Back
Top Bottom