Anyone been to Four Seasons lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that the plandemic has basically disappeared, is 4S still playing by those jive covid rules? Is the doorman gone? Can you just stroll in again?

Was there yesterday 5.56 Federal $16 for 20 rd,picked up some 380 ammo Crittical Defense $33/25 rds. No problems getting in.

is anyone running a 9-5 shop at the mill yet?
I've been there IIRC 3 times now and most(from my experiences) can't seem to be open for the hours listed on their doors.

Some dealers say they don't care because they don't need my money, which is fine because they've got plenty of loopers that'll happily swallow the gravy for them(like they did for FS). Once more dealers, like some already on the south shore/coast and cape, stop shitting their pants and start framing out items buyers will go to them due to convenience.

I applaud them for what they did for the community(I really do) and I realize it's mainly a side gig for those there but, if you can't be bothered to be open for the hours listed expect to lose sales from those that would make the drive. Especially since the "Mill" idea has caught on with a few mini mills opening up. Christ, look at the folks that drove to FS from the SS/Cape/SC just to save $20 on something for years and thought it was the best thing ever.

Will I ever go again? Possibly. There are a few dealers there that I like and it would be worth the trip to support them if I couldn't get an item locally. Would I drive there to save $200 instead of buying local? Nope, the drive isn't worth the hassle.

The gravy swallowers will say "you're only buying a POS $500 gun anyway so f*** you poor" to defend those that don't want my money. To them, my answer is nope. The last pistol I bough was just shy of $1800 out the door. My current wish list includes plenty of items within the $1500-$2000 range and if they don't want my money, I'm okay with that because my local FFLs will happily take it from me.

I've been there IIRC 3 times now and most(from my experiences) can't seem to be open for the hours listed on their doors.

Some dealers say they don't care because they don't need my money, which is fine because they've got plenty of loopers that'll happily swallow the gravy for them(like they did for FS). Once more dealers, like some already on the south shore/coast and cape, stop shitting their pants and start framing out items buyers will go to them due to convenience.

I applaud them for what they did for the community(I really do) and I realize it's mainly a side gig for those there but, if you can't be bothered to be open for the hours listed expect to lose sales from those that would make the drive. Especially since the "Mill" idea has caught on with a few mini mills opening up. Christ, look at the folks that drove to FS from the SS/Cape/SC just to save $20 on something for years and thought it was the best thing ever.

Will I ever go again? Possibly. There are a few dealers there that I like and it would be worth the trip to support them if I couldn't get an item locally. Would I drive there to save $200 instead of buying local? Nope, the drive isn't worth the hassle.

The gravy swallowers will say "you're only buying a POS $500 gun anyway so f*** you poor" to defend those that don't want my money. To them, my answer is nope. The last pistol I bough was just shy of $1800 out the door. My current wish list includes plenty of items within the $1500-$2000 range and if they don't want my money, I'm okay with that because my local FFLs will happily take it from me.
So, are you going to the mill again?

So, are you going to the mill again?

If I couldn't get it locally and I could get it from the few I like, as stated in my original post, yes.

Seriously. But then again as drgrant says, there’s still plenty of pant shitter afraid of own shadow gun owners left….

DTE sells pant shitter trash (on average) cheaper than the mill does. Nobody at the mill wants to degrade themselves that far to win a few skinflint customer. . Plus there are tons of townies who would literally look at you sideways if you told them to drive out to 495 to go to a gun shop.... I s*** you not.

"All the way? Out / there?/ zomg! "

[rofl]

Ive never seen the level of distance faggotry in my life as in mass. Even Californians aren't that retarded. Mass townies would basically end up hanging themselves if they had to live in a square state in a rural area... for anything more than a couple of days or so they would literally stroke out when they found out you have to drive 20 minutes to get to a grocery store....

Last edited:
DTE sells pant shitter trash (on average) cheaper than the mill does. Nobody at the mill wants to degrade themselves that far to win a few skinflint customer. . Plus there are tons of townies who would literally look at you sideways if you told them to drive out to 495 to go to a gun shop.... I s*** you not.

"All the way? Out / there?/ zomg! "

[rofl]

Ive never seen the level of distance faggotry in my life as in mass. Even Californians aren't that retarded. Mass townies would basically end up hanging themselves if they had to live in a square state in a rural area... for anything more than a couple of days or so they would literally stroke out when they found out you would had to drive 20 minutes to get to a grocery store....
Yup. I witness this all the time. I’ve told so many guys at my local club about the mill and they’re all like “that’s a decent drive”.
Same shit when they tell me they want to shoot competitions so once I tell them which clubs do USPSA/IDPA they lose interest because of the drive🙄

I like being able to text someone at the mill and have a time to go grab what I want. Its also on my way to the grocery store

Nothing against 4S, but I dont see the point of going there unless they had something specific on their used list

I don’t get the hate for Four Seasons.

There’re not for everyone, but I can’t remember anyone ever claiming they’re dishonest or deceptive or sell defective products or anything like that.

If you don’t like their style, don’t go there.
Carl called me to yell and swear at me once because he didn't like an email I sent him. He's a pathetic little bitch. It could have been handled professionally but he handled it like a 4 year old having a tantrum.

Ive never seen the level of distance faggotry in my life as in mass. Even Californians aren't that retarded. Mass townies would basically end up hanging themselves if they had to live in a square state in a rural area... for anything more than a couple of days or so they would literally stroke out when they found out you would had to drive 20 minutes to get to a grocery store....
Old thickly settled colonial era state with shitty traffic, drivers, and potholes will develop such a mentality.

Nobody shops there anymore - they are too crowded!
Dillion press, CNC micro mill, lathe, and 3D printer go brrrrrrrrrr

Truth.

Most folks I know have never lived more than a half an hour or so from where they grew up. Everything inside the loop is so densely packed folks hardly have to spend anytime driving to get where their going(aside from work). I've got to have at least 15 supermarkets within a 20 minute drive, it's stupid. We're spoiled.

As for me wrt the mill since I brought it up, leaving where I live to get there right now at 1:15 a.m.(according to the Googles) it would take me 1h 13min. That's going up 3(getting on in Hanover) to 128/95 to 2 to 495, it's a shit drive now but really a shit drive when traffic is factored in for me to get there when some of the shops open.

Honestly, I'd rather a few of you gents just floss my ass crack with a two man cross cut saw than sit in that traffic.
1623991734490.png

Full disclosure: I have lived in a square(okay, rectangle) state and unless folks wanted to pay the rape prices in a small dead end valley town, it took 1hr to get to the closest Walmart to stock up on daily necessities. We pretty much went once a month and kind of made a day trip of it in that town. Closest real city was 3+hours away if the weather cooperated or the roads weren't closed.

Carl called me to yell and swear at me once because he didn't like an email I sent him. He's a pathetic little bitch. It could have been handled professionally but he handled it like a 4 year old having a tantrum.
Well, you are a dickhead. So, he had a reason I suppose [rofl]

That being said, I agree, f*** FS (DTE)

Can always go to Northeast Traders [popcorn]

Ya mean Noath Shoah Fiahahms kehd. Get ratted to the feds bruh.

Well, you are a dickhead. So, he had a reason I suppose [rofl]

That being said, I agree, f*** FS (DTE)

Ya mean Noath Shoah Fiahahms kehd. Get ratted to the feds bruh.
I was being a dick no doubt but his response was like going nuclear after someone hit you with a sling shot.

He could have just responded with like "I disagree and didn't appreciate your tone so whatever" but instead he literally matched my email to store records, got my phone #, called me and just started yelling at me. I was like dude you're f***ing unhinged f*** off don't call me again. Then he's like you're banned for life from my store and I laughed hysterically.

I was being a dick no doubt but his response was like going nuclear after someone hit you with a sling shot.

He could have just responded with like "I disagree and didn't appreciate your tone so whatever" but instead he literally matched my email to store records, got my phone #, called me and just started yelling at me. I was like dude you're f***ing unhinged f*** off don't call me again. Then he's like you're banned for life from my store and I laughed hysterically.

JHBLAZE?

“Yeah, shoot on sight”

Sheild 40s slides being racked

[rofl]

Truth.

Most folks I know have never lived more than a half an hour or so from where they grew up. Everything inside the loop is so densely packed folks hardly have to spend anytime driving to get where their going(aside from work). I've got to have at least 15 supermarkets within a 20 minute drive, it's stupid. We're spoiled.

As for me wrt the mill since I brought it up, leaving where I live to get there right now at 1:15 a.m.(according to the Googles) it would take me 1h 13min. That's going up 3(getting on in Hanover) to 128/95 to 2 to 495, it's a shit drive now but really a shit drive when traffic is factored in for me to get there when some of the shops open.

Honestly, I'd rather a few of you gents just floss my ass crack with a two man cross cut saw than sit in that traffic.
View attachment 493492

Full disclosure: I have lived in a square(okay, rectangle) state and unless folks wanted to pay the rape prices in a small dead end valley town, it took 1hr to get to the closest Walmart to stock up on daily necessities. We pretty much went once a month and kind of made a day trip of it in that town. Closest real city was 3+hours away if the weather cooperated or the roads weren't closed.

I am biased because i basically had been commuting for 18 years before covid a minimum of 2 hrs RT a day. Blowing even 3 hrs roundtrip to go to a good / gun / shop? Basically = nothing when it's something i want to do. I spent more than that even when I'd go see Flotter390 on the cape.

When i shoot sporting clays i drive 2hrs each way for that on some weekends. Nbd.

I will say though the armpit region is annoying AF though. I'd rather drive to Caribou ME than there. Like I had to go to NB area dealer on a weekday afternoon for a trade, It was as if there were speakers on rt24 blasting the x ray arms girl song on continuous loop....

ETA: it wouldn't stop my from driving there, though, if there was a deal for something. Sometimes you gotta sack up. ;)

Last edited:

Wow.. what did you say to him in the email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom