Anyone actually getting a live person at the AGs office

Have tried calling the AGs office 5x now to ask questions about the ban. I have not gotten through during their normal hours. Operator stated they are taking hundreds of calls but are only operating from 10-4 [rolleyes].

Neither of my reps are answering either. Of course my old rep D'Emelia called me back PERSONALLY the day after I called to address my concerns. Darn this is frustrating.

Have tried calling the AGs office 5x now to ask questions about the ban. I have not gotten through during their normal hours. Operator stated they are taking hundreds of calls but are only operating from 10-4 [rolleyes].

Neither of my reps are answering either. Of course my old rep D'Emelia called me back PERSONALLY the day after I called to address my concerns. Darn this is frustrating.

This is why I think questions need to be carefully assembled, considered, and presented by GOAL, or some other group acting in our interests up there on the hill. We as a group can demand answers, and make her look bad publicly if she refuses.

This is why I think questions need to be carefully assembled, considered, and presented by GOAL, or some other group acting in our interests up there on the hill. We as a group can demand answers, and make her look bad publicly if she refuses.

I called the governors office today expressing my concern about the reinterpretation but also that I have been unable to get through to the office. They took my name and number, who knows what good that will do.

You guys calling hitler to find out when the trains are running? On the other hand crapflooding the shit out of AGs office might draw some attention....

You guys calling hitler to find out when the trains are running? On the other hand crapflooding the shit out of AGs office might draw some attention....

Perhaps flooding her office with 100's or thousands of technical queries sent registered mail return receipt requested then complaining to politicians and media when they aren't answered?

Maybe we should stop by after the rally on wednesday to ask her to clarify? Is she still in town or busy motorboating Hillary?

Perhaps flooding her office with 100's or thousands of technical queries sent registered mail return receipt requested then complaining to politicians and media when they aren't answered?

Great.. Let's give them an excuse to fire up the nepotism wagon to add more life time hacks to add to the lifetime employment pension system.. Does Maaaahty or tongue less de Leo have some newphews that are in need of an "internship-lifetime sinecure"...

And let's face it the answers will be no more forth coming..

I see the ugly bitch is at the convention. They interviewed her on the 6pm news.

That is an insult to ugly bitches!

Figures execute the stunt and then go to the convention to brag about it.

f'ing political stunt......

We need to call the AG's office to get guidance on what makes the best weapon for self-defense. After all, her letter stated clearly "These are not weapons of self-defense. ". Therefore it is imperative that she clarify exactly what are the most effective weapons of self defense, or else how
can we all be safe??

This. Keep flooding them. It's gumming up the system and other consumers can't get through either. My son told me he finally got through once today and the person at the AG's office exploded on him.

I called the AGS office was disconnected when I calmly stated I wanted clarification of the new rules re semi automatic weapons...

maybe someone will flood her mailbox with magazine subscriptions to Guns &Ammo, AR15

maybe someone will flood her mailbox with magazine subscriptions to Guns &Ammo, AR15 , and others? That will surely annoy the crap outa her!

I called the AGS office was disconnected when I calmly stated I wanted clarification of the new rules re semi automatic weapons...

Oh lovely, what cocksuckers these people are. You call the appropriate office for legal clarification and state so in a perfectly calm and reasonable manner and get treated like a telemarketer. Click. And these people wonder why our anxiety is at prescription-strength Xanax levels.

Because the government in Mass. has no fear...they all get re-elected every year no matter what.

The behavior you see is emboldened by the lack of response.

Got through. Refused to define what an operating system was. Refused to answer any questions really.

Back
Top Bottom