Anyone actually buy from Gunbroker?

I've gotten some good deals and some not so good deals on gunbroker. The not so good ones were just after the last presidential election, and I had just gotten my license so I didn't know any better. The last thing I got off there was $200 less than my local shop was asking, IF they had one in stock or IF their distributor had one, which they didn't.

I just made my first Gunbroker purchase, an oddball pre-XSE stainless enhanced lightweight Commander. It was cheap, with extras, and it'll be a great base for a full-house custom.

Picked up a Colt Woodsman from the mid 30s for $220 and a Lee Enfield Rifle No. 4 Mk I for $200. Both were in quite good condition and the enfield, from the markings, saw service in the European theater (WWII). Had to hunt for the good deals, but they can be found. Lots and lots and lots of overpriced stuff on there.

I bought a Mossberg 12ga for 249 that I couldn't find around here. I don't think it was ever fired. It's the 1st purchase i I made on GB and it couldn't have been easier.

Just got a steal on a CZ Bren there....I've bought and sold quite a bit there. But the new sales tax rule killed me on an HK 93 I sold there for $4K

I was hoping this would turn into a thumbs up gif thread.

NES let me down.
kummeli-thumbs-up.gif

I have purchased a couple of pieces off GB. They were very specific old make/models that I was looking for and GB was the best place to find them. All good.

[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom