Anyone actually buy from Gunbroker?

I use them when I am looking for a certain C&R firearm that I cannot find in State.

There are deals to be had on Gunbroker. You just have to be patient and look through all of the listings and keep an eye on what you ar looking for. It doenst hurt to make offers lower than what the opening bids are for. I have scored quite a few things that went no bid and they sold it to me for much less than what the opening bid was for.

Another trick is to figure out what sort of typos a seller might make listing the item you want. It will sit with no bids if nobody can find it. I know people who have gotten deals that way.

Another trick is to figure out what sort of typos a seller might make listing the item you want. It will sit with no bids if nobody can find it. I know people who have gotten deals that way.
When I got the shotgun I thought the opening bid was low but it was a small shop in Utah that did a lot of sales on GB. No one else bid on it so that is why I got it for what I considered a great price. The guys at Cabelas said that they couldn't get any for the store. The crew at Mass Armanent made the transfer easy.

I've purchased from gunbroker. It was a couple years back, like right when I got back from deployment 2010 ish. The whole thing went pretty smooth.

Back
Top Bottom