• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone a member at Riverside

kro77

NES Member
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone is a member at riverside? Looking for a club with some decent archery and have heard some nice things about riverside. I am a member of WPR which is great but looking for another place in addition. Would anyone be willing to help show the club or maybe sponsor?

Thanks K

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone is a member at riverside? Looking for a club with some decent archery and have heard some nice things about riverside. I am a member of WPR which is great but looking for another place in addition. Would anyone be willing to help show the club or maybe sponsor?

Thanks K
I just joined Riverside in December. You don't need a sponsor. I didn't know anyone. I just stopped in one Saturday afternoon as I was driving by and I ended up spending an hour chatting with two of the club officers at the rifle range. The club officers and members are extremely helpful and approachable. I was very impressed with the archery programs -they offer both indoor and outdoor facilities. You have to attend an orientation session during which they'll show you all the facilities and go into detail about the pistol, rifle and archery ranges. The gentleman who runs the archery program is eager to coach anyone who was interested, kids or adults. In my orientation session there were a handful of new members who joined strictly for archery. They had no interest in shooting firearms. Everyone has to pass a shooting test on the indoor range. You have to hit an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper 5 times with a .22 pistol at 50 ft. No big deal. All of the archers passed.

Back
Top Bottom