• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anybody watch "Bones"?

Big Daddy 45acp

Instructor
I have to admit I like the show.

Anyway, the other night, they showed previews for a new show after the holidays. In the preview, they show Temperance (Emily Deschanel) showing off her new gun to her FBI friend (David Boreanaz), who she has been asking to get her a gun for a while.

It looks like it is a 460 or 500 S&W! When asked where she got it, she replies "at the mall!"

I want to know where this mall is!

I have to admit I like the show.

Anyway, the other night, they showed previews for a new show after the holidays. In the preview, they show Temperance (Emily Deschanel) showing off her new gun to her FBI friend (David Boreanaz), who she has been asking to get her a gun for a while.

It looks like it is a 460 or 500 S&W! When asked where she got it, she replies "at the mall!"

I want to know where this mall is!

Well, there was this mall in Lubbock TX that I wandered thru in 1979 and lo and behold there actually was a gun shop in the mall (nice shop with lots of CCW handguns) . . . and this was when it was illegal to CCW anywhere in TX!

i just started watching and like the show (and emily!) definately looked like an x-frame. comp is a give away. one heckuva CCW!

Back
Top Bottom