• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anybody know about Stony Brook Fish and Game Assoc.?

Hi all, this club in Westford, MA has been somewhere I've often driven by on my way to work. It'd be a great spot to do some plinking on my way home and I'd be interested in joining. I've not been able to find any information on this club. No site or membership application. Any insight is appreciated.

Very fun club. Good membership. Has a bar, indoor range and trap. Nice grounds but one trap field looks right into the setting sun.
Shot NRA gallery and trap there many times as a Concord R&G member.

Alright. How do I look into joining?
Well the fact that I’m 270 or so miles away doesn’t help much but IIRC they were a rather social club. If you are passing by and there’s a few cars in the lot near the building I’d stop in.
I’ll assume you tried online for a phone number or something?

Typed it in to Google and their Facebook page was the first hit. Phone number, email, it's all there.

They only open up their membership in the fall each year. But, if you get your name on the waiting list now you would have a very good chance of being invited to join next year.

Back
Top Bottom