• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anybody a member of Granite State Range?

My club (Westford) is closed because the road to the range is flooded out. Lady Radtekk and I would like to shoot tomorrow (3/11/18) and need a place to land. As much as we both prefer outdoors, it's gonna be cold tomorrow and we have three new guns to check out. GS won't reserve a lane for a non-member (go figure!) so we'd like to be guests. Probably shoot for at least 2 hours.

Any help?

Not a member but I've been there countless times. Always a nice facility. Wait times can be long. Last time I put my name on the list and came back shortly before.

I guess I've just been lucky, I've never had to wait there.

Paid a visit to GS 2 weeks ago to look at sights and get ideas. Nice guys, tons of good advice and options. Range was closed but bought a Sig Romeo 4 for an AR9 build.

My club (Westford) is closed because the road to the range is flooded out. Lady Radtekk and I would like to shoot tomorrow (3/11/18) and need a place to land. As much as we both prefer outdoors, it's gonna be cold tomorrow and we have three new guns to check out. GS won't reserve a lane for a non-member (go figure!) so we'd like to be guests. Probably shoot for at least 2 hours.

Any help?

FYI, WSC is not really closed - just the road down to the ranges. The ranges are still open, but you will have to park near the field/clubhouse and walk down to the range carrying all your stuff... Obviously not ideal, but I have seen some people doing this. this typically happens every year for a short period of time when the snow melts and the road gets very muddy. I think it was prolonged this year by the extra foot of snow we got last week.

If you'd like try HSCs indoor range sometime, let me know (or for that matter HSC in general). Not exactly on par with the indoor ranges others have suggested but works fine. Unfortunately wouldn't be able to tomorrow due to the amount of post storm clean-up we've got in the Chelmsford area (and dealing with the tree that's leaning on our house)...

Back
Top Bottom