1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Anybody a member of Granite State Range?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radtekk, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Radtekk

Radtekk NES Member

My club (Westford) is closed because the road to the range is flooded out. Lady Radtekk and I would like to shoot tomorrow (3/11/18) and need a place to land. As much as we both prefer outdoors, it's gonna be cold tomorrow and we have three new guns to check out. GS won't reserve a lane for a non-member (go figure!) so we'd like to be guests. Probably shoot for at least 2 hours.

Any help?

2. 84ta406

84ta406 Dealer NES Member

Not a member but I've been there countless times. Always a nice facility. Wait times can be long. Last time I put my name on the list and came back shortly before.

3. Radtekk

Radtekk NES Member

Just got off the phone with them and concur, sound like nice peeps. The wait list thing is a good idea:)

4. 42!

42! NES Life Member NES Member

I guess I've just been lucky, I've never had to wait there.

5. bigpick

bigpick NES Member

On Target in Dracut is pretty nice too.

6. Asaltweapon

Asaltweapon NES Member

Paid a visit to GS 2 weeks ago to look at sights and get ideas. Nice guys, tons of good advice and options. Range was closed but bought a Sig Romeo 4 for an AR9 build.

7. Cur

Cur NES Member

This. Go check them out.

Joe, Ronnie, Nick etc are a GREAT bunch of guys. They have really competitive prices on guns too.

8. jefftk

jefftk

FYI, WSC is not really closed - just the road down to the ranges. The ranges are still open, but you will have to park near the field/clubhouse and walk down to the range carrying all your stuff... Obviously not ideal, but I have seen some people doing this. this typically happens every year for a short period of time when the snow melts and the road gets very muddy. I think it was prolonged this year by the extra foot of snow we got last week.

AHM likes this.
  9. vicorjh

vicorjh NES Member

If you'd like try HSCs indoor range sometime, let me know (or for that matter HSC in general). Not exactly on par with the indoor ranges others have suggested but works fine. Unfortunately wouldn't be able to tomorrow due to the amount of post storm clean-up we've got in the Chelmsford area (and dealing with the tree that's leaning on our house)...