• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Walther experts in the house?

1903Collector

NES Member
Specifically the PPK/S.

Trying to find info on it but so far have come up with very little. Serial number on the slide is 195XXX, Frame is 195XXXS. I have the box but that was no help, There is a 74 on the barrel and from what I have read that's the year the barrel was proofed? What I'm most curious about it the finish. Not sure if its matte nickel or stainless, the finish is kind of similar to what's on my 92 Inox. I can post a pic later.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

If the gun's from 1974, it would've been imported by Interarms, rather than made by Interarms. I believe the centerfire PPK/Ss are stainless; only the .22s are nickel.

If you have some hard-to-read proof marks on the gun, color them in with white Crayola chalk. Comes right out with an oiled rag.

If the gun's from 1974, it would've been imported by Interarms, rather than made by Interarms. I believe the centerfire PPK/Ss are stainless; only the .22s are nickel.

If you have some hard-to-read proof marks on the gun, color them in with white Crayola chalk. Comes right out with an oiled rag.
83 actually anything before that is a Walther non intra arms

Back
Top Bottom