Any Vermont Gun Shop Worth a Quick Visit?

I'll be heading to Burlington later this month, wondering if anyone knows of any interesting gun shops I might be near. Won't have a lot of time to explore, just an overnight trip. Taking Rt 89.

I'll be heading to Burlington later this month, wondering if anyone knows of any interesting gun shops I might be near. Won't have a lot of time to explore, just an overnight trip. Taking Rt 89.
Parros Gun Shop in Waterbury is a good size shop and its right off 89. Good selection of guns and accessories when I was there in 2013.

Many years ago when we were making ski products in West Concord, we bought a lot of ski pole shafts from a guy in Canada who was near the order. He would load them into a boat at nite and sneak them across the lake to a place outside of Burlington. In the morning he would load them into his van and deliver them to us. Wonder if we could get some ammo to us this way?

Thanks - I'm hoping to be able to hold a Ruger LCP Max, as well as ogling all the toys we're not allowed to have here and checking out the ammo situation.

Many years ago when we were making ski products in West Concord, we bought a lot of ski pole shafts from a guy in Canada who was near the order. He would load them into a boat at nite and sneak them across the lake to a place outside of Burlington. In the morning he would load them into his van and deliver them to us. Wonder if we could get some ammo to us this way?
Canadian ammo?
188d09fde83f7670110749bc2400a98b.jpg

I concur with the recommendations of Powderhorn and Parro’s. Powderhorn has a nice selection and great prices, probably the largest AR selection in the state; bring cash to avoid fee. Parro’s is great, with the pistols displayed on open tables like iPad at an Apple Store so you can pick anything up. Great indoor range, too.

I'd rather Canadian beer.

Coors light is like an IPA down here

You might pass by shooters outpost on the way up if thats not too close to home, there's also a new shop in west lebanon, but I can't remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom