Any thoughts or opinions on the USCCA???

SSW

NES Member
I recently found this association on the web. Wondered if anyone has any thoughts or opinions on the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)??

I wanted to check references prior to joining anywhere, there is a maze of firearms associations/groups on the web now!!!!!

Any thoughts about a "Top 5 List" of gun owners, gun rights organizations, that support gun ownership??

Thanks!!

On a national level, Second Amendment Foundation would be on the top of my list.

On a MA level it would be GOAL and Comm2A.

Here in Ohio we've been fighting to improve our concealed carry law to get rid of all the poison pills the antis threw in it since 2004.

Let's just say that USCCA has not done a damned thing to improve our situation. All the credit goes to the Buckeye Firearms Association and Ohioans For Concealed Carry.

I would not waste a dime of mine on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I consider it more of a magazine then a pro gun organization. however there "Defense Sheild" thing they came up with recently seems like a cool idea

Just look at their website. The way they try to sell just screams scam to me.

Ditto. If you look like a scam and talk like a scam, I'm not interested. No matter how many bloggers you get to write for you.

Thanks for the input, I signed as a guest and the site owner send out a ton of emails with his opinion on a whole host of gun issues. Lots of opinion means knwligable or a B/S artists. Caught a red flag that seems to be most peoples opinions, here and elsewhere. Thanks for saving me about $60 on a membership!!!

Love to here from more people about the top 5. Looking to make wise investment in credible organizations that support shooting sports!!!

Just look at their website. The way they try to sell just screams scam to me.

+1 it seems to me much worse than Piazza at frontsight with none of the positive reviews (and my own experience) of the training. -Piazza still seems like a scumbag to me, but the training is first rate.

Back
Top Bottom