• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any supplies at LGS in VT?

WanMan99

NES Life Member
NES Member
I have to head up to Burlington VT for a few days next week. Anyone know if they have supplies (reloading, powder, primers etc) in stock?? You would think things have to be better anywhere but here...

Don't read much, do you? Supplies are scarce, everywhere, from VT to TX, from FL to MT. Good luck.

There are a few south of Burlington off 89 you should call. Powderhorn in Williston then down by waterbury near rt 100. I was at powderhorn a few weeks ago and they had many things that stores down here had runs on.

There are a few south of Burlington off 89 you should call. Powderhorn in Williston then down by waterbury near rt 100. I was at powderhorn a few weeks ago and they had many things that stores down here had runs on.

Thanks, I saw Powderhorn and BJ's are close by. I won't expect much so I won't be disappointed...

Thanks, I saw Powderhorn and BJ's are close by. I won't expect much so I won't be disappointed...

Friend was in Parros the other day, said they had a bunch of stuff, don't remember the details sounded like more then around here.

Parros is one that is right of Rt 89 too. Williston is a short ride from Burlington. Parros and a few others are 20 minutes south of Burlington but right off Rt 89 near Rt 100 (stowe mountain exit). Call and check the hours on each. I'll swing my BJ's next time I'm up there. It has a good reputation. Powderhorn looks like a closed business if there are no cars in the parking lot. There is an old sign and that's it. It's a very different interior to the gun stores I've been to here and in NH. Great selection of guns and supplies though.

Back
Top Bottom