• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any suggestions with this issue?

So I installed an apex dcaek kit and the new design trigger itself into my buddies full size m&p .40 and I'm having an issue. Everything worked fine when I tested each step individually and when it was all back together, until I put the rear roll pin back in that's where the problem is. You pull the trigger and nothing unless you hold it back and move the slide a little, then the trigger breaks. Tried switching the roll pins still same issue but with no rear pin or just an Allen key through it works fine. Any suggestions or input? Thanks in advance.

Probably a stupid question, but: is the sear in correctly? Its hard to judge what the problem is without seeing the gun...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I thought there was another post, maybe about the 9mm, where they had to bend the trigger rod slightly. Maybe that'll help?

I thought there was another post, maybe about the 9mm, where they had to bend the trigger rod slightly. Maybe that'll help?

You wouldn't happen to have the link to that would you? I've tried almost everything tearing this gun multiple times trying different things.

ya i had that issue just not quite as bad, opening the loop on the trigger bar solved it

that loop is set to work with most guns. They suggest you use a credit card as a gauge when adjusting the opening in the loop.

I used a spark plug gap tool and had to open it up quite a bit for it to be operational. Just finished it up and tested it and works great. Thank you for steering me towards that thread

Back
Top Bottom