• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Southcoast FFL space for rent

As the title states anyone know of any ffl shared space for rent somewhere in the area of fall river up to brockton ma? Nothing more than a desk and space for a small safe. Starting out very small. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I thought the Liberty St in Rockland crew was looking into a Bridgewater mill location. Have no idea if it happened or not. But how bad is Rockland? (I hate it - can'yunt get the'yuh frum he'yuh. ) I assume they have space there.

Not sure if there are any spaces left now as its been filling up but the plaza on Main St in Assonet would be a nice spot across from Juniors gas station

I thought the Liberty St in Rockland crew was looking into a Bridgewater mill location. Have no idea if it happened or not. But how bad is Rockland? (I hate it - can'yunt get the'yuh frum he'yuh. ) I assume they have space there.

Liberty street crew? Any shop name i could look up?

Not sure if there are any spaces left now as its been filling up but the plaza on Main St in Assonet would be a nice spot across from Juniors gas station

Is there existing ffl in that plaza or just a vacant space for rent you are talking about? I am looking for a shared space to split rent. Would be very small operation doing transfers and some pre ban sales to get started.

Back
Top Bottom