Any shops on the Fall River area.

Medic-554

NES Member
I'll be passing through the Fall River Brockton Rt 24 corridor. Any decent shops to visit that area? I very and I mean VERY seldom am I in that area. Looking for shops that may have some AR stuff.

Ephesian Arms is a great shop. I haven't been there in a while, though. If it was closer I'd be there all the time.

Last edited:
Village Sports in Westport has a lot of AR "stuff", Shooting supply is also right down the street from Village as well. Ephesian is moving I believe so I don't know if they are open. That's about it unless you go towards New Bedford.

Shootingsupply westport, you'll save a few hundred compared to most
848 state rd westport,ma

Esphesian is in the middle of movong i believe idk when their opening is or was. But rt6 somerset autozone,family dollar, its right across the street in the back

OP,

Now that I think of it there is a small shop in Berkley, on Padelford street. The name escapes me but it's easy to get too, right off of Rt24. Sportsmans Outfitter perhaps? Im sure someone here knows the name.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they are. I checked their facebook and thats all I found.

Oh sorry, I thought you worked there.

Big ones that I know about are Ephesian (who is moving), zero hours (which is remodeling), (both good ebr stores), silver city fire arms in Taunton (has gotten a bad rap for a shitty group buy that fell apart with people out of money, but I havnt had any issues there), the two on rt 6, fst in new Bedford, fat cat in brocton (only open on weekends)..... I'm sure there are more, but I havnt shopped at them...

saw a "seized sale" advertised on FB, anyone know more about whats happening to Ephesian Arms?

Back
Top Bottom