• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any shops in West stockbridge ma

Medic-554

NES Member
Heading to west stockbridge ma any decent places to go or is toone close to NY that the stupid has trickled over?

cash talks there, because some sticker prices [shocked]

The one thing that irks me about that place is the lack of a listed price tag on MOST of the firearms, and there is a lot of stock there. On a few occasions, I went there excited to purchase something, but asking an employee to check a price on 6 to 7 different guns, along with other customers doing the same thing.... What a headache. I end up walking out and visiting other shops that are easier shopping.

The one thing that irks me about that place is the lack of a listed price tag on MOST of the firearms, and there is a lot of stock there. On a few occasions, I went there excited to purchase something, but asking an employee to check a price on 6 to 7 different guns, along with other customers doing the same thing.... What a headache. I end up walking out and visiting other shops that are easier shopping.

Seriously, they haven't fixed that yet? That is a real hassle.

Back
Top Bottom