• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any recent Approved 1 for MA residents?

Okay I probably could have worded that better [laugh]
Rocco will have to mail/deliver the CLEO copy of the form 1 to the Boston police chief.
Whoa. Wrong again. ATF doesnt specify which LEO you send the form1 to. It just says to send it. Who you choose as a LEO recipient is up to you.

Years ago I had a trust made, I put a fellow gun guy put on it as a trustee. Now , at the time I didn’t want to have the COP involved because of my philosophy of no gov. involvement unless necessary. Now as I understand it we need to notify the COP anyways. The hassle of getting my friends signature, LTC, and sending his COP the form is crazy ! am I smart to just file personal app. ?

Years ago I had a trust made, I put a fellow gun guy put on it as a trustee. Now , at the time I didn’t want to have the COP involved because of my philosophy of no gov. involvement unless necessary. Now as I understand it we need to notify the COP anyways. The hassle of getting my friends signature, LTC, and sending his COP the form is crazy ! am I smart to just file personal app. ?
The differences was you actually had to have a Cleo sign off (beg for permission) before 41P was established this time around the Cleo will get notified but has zero say and whether or not you get the device...

An NFA trust is still a good idea if you want to ever enable access by more than one person...

The differences was you actually had to have a Cleo sign off (beg for permission) before 41P was established this time around the Cleo will get notified but has zero say and whether or not you get the device...

An NFA trust is still a good idea if you want to ever enable access by more than one person...
As in Boogaloo ? 😎😎😎

Back
Top Bottom