• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any recent Approved 1 for MA residents?

You are almost there. Taking 6 months on paper form 1s from what I was told last week when I called the ATF about mine

Just got my e-form 1 (individual) back this evening.

10 days (5 business days) from receipt of fingerprints.

What a change from the 9+ month wait I had last year. Going to submit a few more this month just in case.

Just got my e-form 1 (individual) back this evening.

10 days (5 business days) from receipt of fingerprints.

What a change from the 9+ month wait I had last year. Going to submit a few more this month just in case.
Well that was fast! My paper for was delivered a month ago, I’d imagine I still have quite the wait

Got my correction letter (early June cashed check) .

It asks for a compete trust, does this mean certification & trust agreement?

Also, for reference they asked for my ltc. I had already provided that but I guess they missed it...

Apparently the ATF works on weekends. Either that or overtime was approved to pay for the presents under the tree?

Got another stamp back today. 13 days total, 9 from receipt of fingerprints.

This time for an MP5 clone. Immediately went to the range and broke her in.

Attachments

• mp5.PNG
    mp5.PNG
    191.8 KB · Views: 82
Apparently the ATF works on weekends. Either that or overtime was approved to pay for the presents under the tree?

This time for an MP5 clone. Immediately went to the range and broke her in.
Was that a zenith rifle you converted? Also wishing I e-filed. Sent mine paper when the e file came back

You got a stamp back in 2 weeks???
WOW
Im sure that wont last.

My form 1 check cashed 05/10 still pending background or whatever :(

Should I have not submitted it as an individual? Did anyone else submit like that?

Probably gonna eFile for my scar 17 :)

Do you think it's the mags or the ammo?

Mine has as well. I know 1 mag needs a new spring then some ammo like Winchester white isn't hot enough to fully cycle the bolt.

I think the ammo is a big part of the problem. Those guns like it hot.

What’s the first update you hear after e-filing? Is it just the stamp itself (or the examiner asking you to fix something), or is there some update in the interim?

What’s the first update you hear after e-filing? Is it just the stamp itself (or the examiner asking you to fix something), or is there some update in the interim?

I had to fix something so that's how I heard it was moving along. Other than that, you won't know unless you call or receive a letter/email

Just got the approval email for the Form 1 I submitted for my USC. I had submitted it online on 11/27 (and added the missing scan of my MA LTC to the application a couple of days later). It looks like they're flipping these in just a couple of weeks.

I had an examiner send me an email yesterday, asking me to resubmit the maker’s questions for a different application. Was pleasantly surprised to see them working on a Saturday.

So what's the consensus on engraving, if there is one? Only necessary before a transfer, if it's ever going to be transferred, or does it need to be done for all SBRs? Mine are in my name, not a trust.

Back
Top Bottom