Any ranges/clubs in MA that allow night (NODS) shooting?

Wish i could procure a suppressor here without being a FFL7 SOT2 lol

i dont have one either... recently i got a call for the PD telling me i cant shoot on my property because its a noise violation....

after more then a decade of trying to have a positive relationship with the local PD.... im done...

what they should have said is i may face a $30 fine... im convinced im exempt.

rather than shoot at my range ive been shooting 505’ from the neighbors....

im a reasonable person... but when they city and neighbors just wont let me live ,im far less concerned about them being Inconvienced for an hour maybe 4-5 times a year..

the outcome was the city and neighbors begging me to shoot my range again....

the 4rth of july is coming... im breaking out the big toys... people need a reminder of what MY freedom sounds like.

the real issue is all the “karens” are stuck at home due to the fake virus....karens are never happy unless they some somthing to complain about.

$30 fine? Shit its $1000 in ammo... the problem is i wont pay the $30.... ill hire $3000 worth of lawyers....im not in the wrong...
noone is going to tell me i cant shoot on my 64 acres

Reading indoor range might be a possibility.

You can control the lights in the entire indoor range and as far as I know, there isnt a rule to shoot with the lights on (you would have to call and ask them).

I have shot there with all the lights off except one or two to simulate a very late afternoon, almost night.

But, only handgun calibers are allowed and I am not sure if they allow carbines, you would have to call and ask. The number is on the website.

It is a great, non fudd range.

Great club except for the black powder douche that gets upset about ARs and AKs.

Great club except for the black powder douche that gets upset about ARs and AKs.
LMAO, really?

I never ran into that guy.

The new "tactical" range is looking pretty nice. I hope they add some steel targets.

LMAO, really?

I never ran into that guy.

The new "tactical" range is looking pretty nice. I hope they add some steel targets.

He was giving Joe Gallo crap at the last class. It looks really nice, one of the high power guys said there’s going to be more steel on range 3.

Since this is my thread, I figure I should update it.

So, heard back from Pelham...any night shooting needs to be organized with the BOD...you can't just go there as a member and shoot at night whenever you want.

MFS allows low light shooting but no NO light/NOD shooting.

Back
Top Bottom