• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any range allows you to pay and shoot.? My membership is pending in Taunton ...

Hello all,

I have four rifles and I am dying too see how they group and I have Thursday off. I am pending at Taunton but am wondering if there is a local range that allows you to pay and shoot rifles. Ofcourse if anyone else is shooting tommorrow and would sponser me heck I'll buy lunch...

Old Joe

Hey OldJoe I am getting a membership soon (check is literally in the mail). But the first place I ever shot many moons ago was BOB's in Salisbury I went there last week actually I spent about an hour not sure what the exact rate was but I was there for a hour shot my own ammo and got two targets there for 1.50 they have guns to rent there too it cost me 23.85 (MA sales tax) he has hearing and eye glasses too no charge for those.. its simple bring cash dunno if he takes cards though.. he takes your name writes it on a slip and its like a f***ing bowling alley HAHAAHA ... its in Salibury on rt 1 just outside the center on the right (coming from south) .... just google it you will find it

Last edited:
Just realized you said rifles ya its ok there but nothing high powered I guess he is trying to keep the damage down and the noise for the neighbors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom