• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any place to try an M1A before I buy?

I put a Sadlak mount on mine. It gets the scope low enough but it's a very expensive mount. As others have said, you can have an AR15 in Ma. Maura says you can't but Ma law says you can. Mounting a scope on an AR10 or AR15 is much easier and cheaper than mounting one on the M1A/M14.

Nice rifle but how the hell do you get a solid cheakrest with that set up!
The comb is significantly higher than the standard stock and I'm not a small lad. A slight tilt of the head and I can go from the scope to the irons.
I have no issues. Well, no issues with the gun... but, boy...have I got issues...

The comb is significantly higher than the standard stock and I'm not a small lad. A slight tilt of the head and I can go from the scope to the irons.
I have no issues. Well, no issues with the gun... but, boy...have I got issues...
if it works, I have trouble getting high enough for just the irons. If I really plop my head down for a solid cheakweld Im looking at the heal of the receiver!

Back
Top Bottom