Any pics of your harvest of four leggers?

Fixxah

NES Member
I may not even get to hunt this year but any pics would be sweet. I can only post video and still of my quarry at this point. I hope all of you get at least one deer as we have so many it's not funny

Years ago many hunters traveled west to the Berkies but now there are many more out in suburbia that can be taken with a little imagination.

If you want to hunt these honeyholes, try asking for permission after the new year. And maybe bring a small gift for the landowner and perhaps offer your services whatever they are. This was done a couple of years ago by me and I have been trying to kill a buck that I fed over the past winter but want him to be bigger than he is before I am outsmarted in my attempt to "Harvest" him, and like most deer do, he will be coyote food or die of old age.[hmmm]

First Day...nothing since

Proud20Hunter1.jpg

May need to adjust my location, I got lucky calling in this horny teenager.

Hopefully I'll get one on my one weekend home from college during shotgun season.

Pics are terrible, but look hard enough, she's in there. Opening weekend of muzzleloader in NH yesterday. Let this one go, 2 more weekends, and shotgun opens the 12th..!

2007_1101test0033.jpg

2007_1101test0035.jpg

Case in point, I would let her go the last day. She was a 65 lbs. first year deer. Came out to me, poked around, gave an odd look clearly indicating I was the 1st hunter/human she'd ever come across. Cute little thing, but she deserves to grow a little. Only reason I passed her up-

Case in point, I would let her go the last day. She was a 65 lbs. first year deer. Came out to me, poked around, gave an odd look clearly indicating I was the 1st hunter/human she'd ever come across. Cute little thing, but she deserves to grow a little. Only reason I passed her up-

You sir are a true sportsman !

Thanks and a Tip O'the Stetson™
yo.gif

Got my 2nd with a bow!

11/20/08 Hamilton, Dressed out at 128 lbs. 20 ft treestand, grunt tube, used a drag with doe pee on my walk in, and he came in that same way. Hit him a little high and too far back, but must have nicked a lung and punched the stomach. Crashed in 100 yards, he tore the arrow out; haven't found it yet.

1120084pointsandgear.jpg

112008RackCloseup.jpg

112008blood.jpg

Bought a MDM Buck Wacka .50 cal in-line. Missing a starter and powder measure. Hope to try it soon. Will have to borrow a shotgun for Monday!

11/20/08 Hamilton, Dressed out at 128 lbs. 20 ft treestand, grunt tube, used a drag with doe pee on my walk in, and he came in that same way. Hit him a little high and too far back, but must have nicked a lung and punched the stomach. Crashed in 100 yards, he tore the arrow out; haven't found it yet.

1120084pointsandgear.jpg

112008RackCloseup.jpg

112008blood.jpg

Bought a MDM Buck Wacka .50 cal in-line. Missing a starter and powder measure. Hope to try it soon. Will have to borrow a shotgun for Monday!

your having a good season. Man, I stopped after one, but this morning I saw a nice little buck working about 100 feet from my stand. Made me want to get out of my car and tackle him. I still want to do some shotgun if I can find a place to get my gun sighted in.

Back
Top Bottom