Any photographers on here? Show us some of your work!

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not mine, but interesting nonetheless lol.. PhotoArk has 9844 species photos by NatGeo photographer Joel Sartore. The Lemurs are wild looking,

lemur2.jpg

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
85 1.8 . It's a great lens at less than half of price of the 1.4. I was able to get within 30ft of the hawk while he was enjoying his lunch, which coincidently was at my lunch break too.
I love my Nikon 85 f/1.8 also, on my crop camera I use it for long distance shots of the kids.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've worked in Mena two weeks in a row. Had to drive to Hot Springs in order to get some booze! Dry County, go figure.....
Yeah, it's dry like a martini!

Sis just told me they're getting a microbrewery on Mena St., and there are already a couple of restaurants where you can get drinks, but you can't get a six pack at EZ Mart to take home. The Elks Club is the big place in town for a watering hole.

Mineral Springs is actually the closest "wet" place (before you get to Hot Springs, on 270), but if you're going that way you might as well go on into town. Hot Springs has lots of great restaurants and sights to see.

I proposed to my wife at the Eagleton scenic overlook on Rich Mountain, then we went to Hot Springs and had dinner at the Hot Springs Brauhaus (it was the Edelweisskeller back then).

Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Yeah, it's dry like a martini!

Sis just told me they're getting a microbrewery on Mena St., and there are already a couple of restaurants where you can get drinks, but you can't get a six pack at EZ Mart to take home. The Elks Club is the big place in town for a watering hole.

Mineral Springs is actually the closest "wet" place (before you get to Hot Springs, on 270), but if you're going that way you might as well go on into town. Hot Springs has lots of great restaurants and sights to see.

I proposed to my wife at the Eagleton scenic overlook on Rich Mountain, then we went to Hot Springs and had dinner at the Hot Springs Brauhaus (it was the Edelweisskeller back then).
I was able to get bourbon at the "Chop Block" restaurant, after signing into the log book and becoming a member. Same thing at Queen Wilhelmina Lodge.
1030227.jpg

Top Bottom