Any Outdoor Ranges In RI, Non-Membership.

Been looking for an outdoor range in RI where you don't have to be a member. Been shooting at SRO, great indoor range,store and people but I want to test out my accuracy at a farther distance. Also the ammo price difference is a decent amount when you buy in bulk. I don't know the legality of going to a range in Mass. If anyone can point me in a direction thanks.

Great Swamp. $30 for 5 years I think. It is a Federal Range on Indian Land. 50 yard outdoor pistol and rimfire rifle. Bring your own stuff trap range. Small archery range. Great range officers very knowledgeable. They were clearing land for a 100 yard rifle range last summer. Open April to October

https://www.visitrhodeisland.com/what-to-do/science-and-nature/1523/great-swamp-management-area/

Been looking for an outdoor range in RI where you don't have to be a member. Been shooting at SRO, great indoor range,store and people but I want to test out my accuracy at a farther distance. Also the ammo price difference is a decent amount when you buy in bulk. I don't know the legality of going to a range in Mass. If anyone can point me in a direction thanks.

Don't even think about coming into Mass if you don't have a mass ltc. Our state is so messed up that even having empty brass cases in your car is a crime if you dont have a Mass ltc (we don't recognize any other state licence). Sorry...

You mean the range Nazi. Last one I met down there had the personalty of a bastard file.

This. That old bastard was out for awhile. He may be back now. He tends to commit microaggressions if you fail to comply with any of their 10,000 rules. He whacked me on the head one day for reaching into my bag for an empty mag, while sitting on the back bench.

Back
Top Bottom