Any other Whovians?

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Made it half way thru the spider show before I fell asleep. Was a little better, will go back and watch the rest of it

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Almost too much to list. Guns, Trump, Big businesses, USA, etc.
Ah crap. Thanks for the warning.... I think this is it, will not watch any more. And the episodes I already watched, I BT'ed them so they got no revenue out of me.

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Rosa Parks episode was way over the top. The dramatic music when she (Rosa) spoke. Enough, I get it, she was important, and I don’t really care about spending a hour of my life watching this shit.

This new normal of reality where crap like this is acceptable really sucks.

The anti gun stuff doesn’t bother me as much, the Doctor has always been against guns.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The Rosa Parks episode was way over the top. The dramatic music when she (Rosa) spoke. Enough, I get it, she was important, and I don’t really care about spending a hour of my life watching this shit.

This new normal of reality where crap like this is acceptable really sucks.

The anti gun stuff doesn’t bother me as much, the Doctor has always been against guns.
The episode was about Rosa Parks? I get it, she did good... no one who matters thinks otherwise today. I don't need to be preached about it. So, is that what I'll get if I watch it?

RubiconLJ

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<snip>
Except when it was convenient. Rose Tyler and Mickey coming to the rescue against the Daleks while Donna was the companion. Or, the last Tenant episode against the Master and Rassilion, with the old Webley Revolver.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
this show is used way too often to take jabs at the US.

They have enough crap hidden in their own past to draw SJW lectures from..... leave me the eff alone.

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been doing the DVR thing. Working now.
I will likely skip this Rosa Parks episode.
Just because.
Last episode was ok. Still not a Who episode to me yet.

New control room? I don't know about it yet.
Mrs. omega42 nailed it on the Rosa Parks episode - it was Quantum Leap without saying "Oh boy!".

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'd rather watch Quantum Leap... That show was pretty cool although I never quite understood why his angel companion or whatever he was needed to carry around a flaking out computer device to do his job.

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd rather watch Quantum Leap... That show was pretty cool although I never quite understood why his angel companion or whatever he was needed to carry around a flaking out computer device to do his job.
The companion was a guy back at the lab trying to undo the glitch that sent Sam bouncing around in the first place. They jumped the shark when they started writing documented historical events into the story. That's when I stopped watching it.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this new woman doctor just puts me to sleep. She can not act. Where did they find her, working a register at Sears?

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The companion was a guy back at the lab trying to undo the glitch that sent Sam bouncing around in the first place. They jumped the shark when they started writing documented historical events into the story. That's when I stopped watching it.
Oh, that makes sense. I think I missed the first episodes of the series so I watched the rest of it with no idea why this guy keeps jumping around in time. I might have been confusing it with Highway to Heaven, where he has to do enough good deeds before being able to get his wings or whatever.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally, a new doctor who episode worth watching!
If was pretty good, story-wise, good supporting cast in addition to the lame bunch she is travelling with: Kerblam....a story on the inevitable end of where Amizon is headed.

i STILL think SciFy needs some more of THIS, though:

Lowbird

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Because if we don't watch we won't get another season? Lol.

There are rumors that Chibby and Jodie are done after this season. Just rumors though. The show still has the ratings to stay on. Even with how SJWy the current showrunner is treating the material.

I do like returning to the historical lesson in an hour formula. Rewriting history is another topic.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have not watched in several weeks. Lame doctor. Lame companions. The same for the previous seasons with the old guy. If the doctor suddenly becomes awesome, or a companion does, let me know and I may go check it out.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tonight’s episode sucked.
I don’t know why I still watch?
the ones with witches? I SHOULD have listened to you. can not get back that 40 minutes of my life that was totally wasted!

Gawd, the acting is just soooooo frigin horrible! I can get over that the new doctor fell off the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down. But why would they surround her with no-talent "actors" to bring down each and every plot?

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
the ones with witches? I SHOULD have listened to you. can not get back that 40 minutes of my life that was totally wasted!

Gawd, the acting is just soooooo frigin horrible! I can get over that the new doctor fell off the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down. But why would they surround her with no-talent "actors" to bring down each and every plot?
Yes that’s the one I was referring to. Waist of an hour.
It seems in addition to bad acting and poor writing the makers
of the show now have to “demonize” [pun intended] all things
the western world holds/held dear? Since the new Dr. has come
round the show has lectured us on how bad guns are, religion
bad, it’s to early for me to remember everything, I think they
even said knives are bad? Sounds like a bunch of
SJW in the writing room. People will stop watching just
as they did with Peter Capaldi. Fans didn’t want a geriatric doctor
with sunglasses for his screwdriver, and they don’t want a
mother figure lecturing us on all things bad.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes that’s the one I was referring to. Waist of an hour.
It seems in addition to bad acting and poor writing the makers
of the show now have to “demonize” [pun intended] all things
the western world holds/held dear? Since the new Dr. has come
round the show has lectured us on how bad guns are, religion
bad, it’s to early for me to remember everything, I think they
even said knives are bad? Sounds like a bunch of
SJW in the writing room. People will stop watching just
as they did with Peter Capaldi. Fans didn’t want a geriatric doctor
with sunglasses for his screwdriver, and they don’t want a
mother figure lecturing us on all things bad.

I think the BBC is the CNN of UK. They do not care if their viewership drops to nothing, just so long as everything is politically correct.

btw, have not seen a truly great doctor who episode since Tom Baker moved on. He was the nads!

Reactions: 42!
Top Bottom