Any other Whovians?

Metalhead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As in Dr. Who fans. I can't wait to watch Day of the Doctor today. It is on right now but I need to wait for my son to get home from work. My sister is coming over as well. I have English pork pies, tatties and neeps and mashed.

NO

PLEASE!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No telling! DVR'd it and waiting until the wife and kids go to bed so that i can bask in nerdery without fear of repercussions or ridicule. I need some Jelly Babies...

RubiconLJ

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DVRing now since the Bruins started before the simulcast. Will be starting to watch soon. I'm in my mid fourties, so Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen (RIP) were my firsts.

Dream to Dream

NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Dr. Who marathons on NetFlix are the new "date nights" for the wife and I. Wait till the kids are asleep, pick up some curry and papri chaat from Panjabi Tadka, and binge a few episodes.

EDIT: Forgot to mention... check out Google's Doodle for today. [wink]

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have it on DVR, gonna watch it later with the wife [wink]

True story..at first it was only my wife watching and she would keep telling me I should watch it with her and my responce was "no thanks it looks too cheesy" after her repeated attempts to get me to watch I finally said "ok ok I'll watch one episode to see what all the fuss is about" shortly after I agreed my wife sent me this pic and I responded with "yeah right we'll see about that" Lol. Well after that episode I was hooked and went on to watch all the seasons on Netflix to make sure I was caught up in time for today's episode lol. As much as I hate to admit it this pic was so true [banghead] [laugh]

falcon123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As in Dr. Who fans. I can't wait to watch Day of the Doctor today. It is on right now but I need to wait for my son to get home from work. My sister is coming over as well. I have English pork pies, tatties and neeps and mashed.

NO

PLEASE!

You misspelled titties. BTW, is that your sister?

vickers

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it DVR'd as well. Waiting until later tonight to watch it with my son as we were also watching the Bruins game earlier.

I was not a fan of the old Dr. Who growing up. But started watching the new series in 2006 and got seriously hooked. I got my 15 year old son into it a while back and he is all caught up now thanks to Netflix. So then today my daughter wanted to know what all the fuss was so she started watching it on Netflix earlier this afternoon and has already watched about a half dozen episodes.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The teenage girls I'm in charge of providing for got excited about it. Kind of like the teenage girls in here. Call the Cops, - a parody site-, did a pretty subtle comedy piece entitled "Police Chief Makes Officers Wear Bow Ties in Honor of Dr. Who 50th Anniversary" about all the nonsense regarding this degenerate preversion. The last paragraph of their spoof clinched it.

None of the Ianto Police officers were willing to go on record with us. One officer did say this about bow ties. “I guess this is important to the boss. I don’t fully get it but I think it has something to do with R2D2… or Gandalf… I don’t know. What ever… As long as I am not forced to put on a dumb ass PT belt like when I was in a Army I don’t care.”

Lowbird

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I will also say. If you guys didn't watch the bio pic. An Adventure in Time and Space. Do it.
It didn't touch on a few things I wish it had. But the ending had me choked up. Hit home. History, legacy and such.

Christmas trailer

[video=youtube_share;DMOOLd_44Mo]http://youtu.be/DMOOLd_44Mo[/video]

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have it dvr'd will watch tonight. Saw the first 5 minutes looked good!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Evadd

NES Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I haven't watched any of the new versions, but I have no problem admitting that as a kid those damn daleks scared the crap out of me. That episode with the hand crawling around was the worst.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've been playing catchup through Amazon Prime. Almost done with season 6. Never watched any of the older ones. But I've been sucked in to the new(er) series. Bought my wife one of the little Dalek clip ons that says "Exterminate!" when you squeeze it.

There...I outed myself....I feel so dirty....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never seen it. "Blasphemy!" You say, and I say I know, all my friends tell me I need to watch it, but have never had the desire to. Maybe someday

Top Bottom