• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any other FFL owners get a call from the boston globe?

Yeah I'm well aware of the mill article. I was curious as to why she's still trying to interview ffls after her initial mill hit piece and follow up about the town meeting.
Probably trying to get a ffl to make an anti 2A and/or negative statement towards the targeted ffls.
Don't worry someone will

The Globe was hoping something more would have happened with the Mill thing,
but the left is so busy running around trying not to lose these election, that it
all fizzled out. So the Globe is looking to start a new fire for when Healey becomes Governor.

This past Saturday I got a call from Sarah Riley wanting do a interview with me .As soon as I herd her say boston globe I told her im not interested and hung up. Was wondering if she had tried to call any other ffls.
we don't have a good track record when it comes to talking to reporters, someone always feels the need to be helpful and set the record straight. whoever that person is this time, make sure you give them jack's shoe size this go 'round cause that info was neglected last time in the mill article.

The alleged Maura Squeely sex scandal fizzled out pretty quick, but I’m sure that kept them busy for a bit cleaning it up.

You don't know how this works....

1. Democrat does bad thing
2. Media runs interference and downplays the story prior to the election
3. Democrat gets elected
4. Months later scandal is revealed
5. People complain, 'why didn't you tell me before I voted'?
6. Media just says yeah not really a big issue even though it's bad, unethical, illegal, whatever.
7. Nothing happens unless there is #metoo aspect

8. If in step 3 the democrat loses, then media will insist it's a big issue.

Pick a location, a time, an era, all the same. It's been like this for decades and decades.

You have to operate with the understanding that many years ago the Globe ceased being a "newspaper" and became a giant editorial / opinion forum. Every "story" has a point of view and an agenda. When it comes to guns the agenda is that all guns are bad, all gun owners are misguided and all gun dealers are doing the devil's work. There is absolutely NOTHING to be gained from speaking to any reporter from the Globe as he / she / "they" will simply use the interview to paint you as an evil person.
If the Globe had a gram of integrity they would do an investigation into illegal gun smuggling which is actually contributing to the rash of shootings in Boston, rather than harass and defame licensed dealers selling legal products to licensed customers.

Time for Sarah to move on to Cabelas/BassPro. Jack.
i am not sure if metrosexuals employed there are even considering as a concept the possibility that anything weapons related can be sold in actual general stores like that.
it will probably be a next mind blowing discovery for them, to generate an another public outcry.

Back
Top Bottom