• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any other FFL owners get a call from the boston globe?

All Globe reporters are activists for one side. The Globe is trying to prod Maura to go to war against us, we'll soon see if she takes the bait.
I find the bias in the article shockingly clear. It implies basically ffl is a criminal that is getting away with crime.. are they all so delusional that they don’t see this?

I find the bias in the article shockingly clear. It implies basically ffl is a criminal that is getting away with crime.. are they all so delusional that they don’t see this?
To commit a crime you have to break a law. They can't cite a law and know it. Jack.

the interesting thing I get from it, is once again, politicians pass laws with no criteria on how to enact the law. Glidden has an inspection list he created from 20 yrs ago.
But also, once again, going after the honest gun shop owner, who's trying to walk the line between the ATF and the local PD; rather than the guy who shoots up 3 other gangbangers in Fall River

I just sent in my License Renewals to the Littleton PD for my FFL so I'll see if I get any flack during the process. Hopefully it's smooth and easy like the original one was.

Without meaning to do so the article points out the foolishness behind gun control. Local police departments absolutely do not have the resources to conduct the "inspections". It was ridiculous of the legislature to even impose this law without providing any means to implement it. The Globe reporter cherry-picked a couple of examples where things went wrong and proceeded to paint the entire retail gun industry with a very large brush.
Politicians who know nothing about the firearms community love to make up preposterous laws that impose huge burdens on gun owners and gun dealers. Nothing is ever funded; the laws are simply "mandates". Then the politicians can go around their districts bragging about how they passed "life-saving legislation" or some other hoo-hah. Politicians like gun control because it doesn't cost the state a dime and appeals to their bases, most of whom are just as clueless as they are about firearms.

Back
Top Bottom