• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any opinions on Sig Gen 2 716?

I have a potential trade opportunity and would appreciate any first hand experience with the Sig Gen 2 716.

I would be letting go of a Delta Elite with some blemishes but throwing in two spare mags and some ammo, including 7 boxes of Winchester Black Talon.

I think the trade is slightly in my favor but am not familiar with Sig's 716.

Trade is definitely in your favor money wise.

Collector wise you can always buy a Sig 716, you cant always buy a Delta Elite as easily.

I had a day with one at 300 yards at Sig with a Mark4 (not my rifle). Shot as nice and tight as my KAC, and ate every single type of Ammunition I used, which I expect from Sigs.

I was very impressed, and if I didnt own the Scar and the KAC, I would pick one up. Price point kills the other 2.

Trade is definitely in your favor money wise.

Collector wise you can always buy a Sig 716, you cant always buy a Delta Elite as easily.

I had a day with one at 300 yards at Sig with a Mark4 (not my rifle). Shot as nice and tight as my KAC, and ate every single type of Ammunition I used, which I expect from Sigs.

I was very impressed, and if I didnt own the Scar and the KAC, I would pick one up. Price point kills the other 2.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

My brother contracts in the Middle East. The weapons guru in their unit also speaks favorably about it and said Sig submitted the 716 for the Army sniper rifle qualification, but later withdrew it. No reason was given.

We'll see if the trade goes through.

That's a win for you...Sig Gen 2 716 is a great rifle!
Good luck!

I have a potential trade opportunity and would appreciate any first hand experience with the Sig Gen 2 716.

I would be letting go of a Delta Elite with some blemishes but throwing in two spare mags and some ammo, including 7 boxes of Winchester Black Talon.

I think the trade is slightly in my favor but am not familiar with Sig's 716.

Back
Top Bottom