• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any one of us who doesnt drop business with Bank of America is a two faced loser

Dupe but with Remington on the hook with them for a ton of money in loans plus they just forked over more..... GOOD! WTF is Remington going to do now? Better question is what is BOA going to do about the loans?

Dropped BOA years ago so I really don't care about them.

They ruined my credit for years. They gave me a credit card at 16..I was in my early 20's before it got any better. Honestly, to hell with Bank of America.

They didn't ruin your credit. YOU ruined your credit and you are not alone. Happens to many when $$$ is so easy to get.

The only "business" that I have with B of A is a 0 interest credit card transfer. Was paying a small amount of interest on the balance, but now They get the privledge of loosing money on me! Win win for me!

BoA is trash and has been for years. When I left them years ago the manager gave me attitude and wouldn't take no for an answer until I demanded my money.

Have never used them for banking, had a car loan through them that was paid off several years ago. Still have a mortgage with them, not so easy to get rid of.

I can’t drop BoA business if I never did business with them in the first place. Does that make me a 2 faced loser? You’re welcome to come say that to me face to face...

Only time I use BoA is for an ATM. That’s only when it’s more convenient than going elsewhere.

I got a $20 BOA check from an old friend at Christmas. Brought it to BOA to cash as it was their check. A$$holes wouldn't cash it unless I gave them a fingerprint. Never got any of my business. Never will.

BoA is trash and has been for years. When I left them years ago the manager gave me attitude and wouldn't take no for an answer until I demanded my money.

When I left them several years ago, the manager acted like a little bitch. As I was walking out, he demanded my debit/bank card so he could cut it up. It was downright humorous, I laughed at him and asked him if he was serious. He didn't like that. I walked away.

We started with Bay Bank that was bought up by someone who then swallowed somebody else who then spit out BOA. It was a long drawn out process but we didn't walk in the door and say "Hi! We'd like to open some accounts here.
probably bankboston, then fleet enema bank, then boa....

I think they are a great bank. Maybe life has just thrown you a curve, and you are lashing out at a successful business?

Whine much?

lol, BoA sucked hard before it was popular going way back. Last time I went there to cash a BoA check and they asked me for a thumbprint ... lol, f*** those a**h***s. Before I canceled my account long time ago, I literally go to f***ing cash my paycheck and carry cash to the f***ing bank because that money would instantly go to my account as opposed to two days while they used my money. This is successful business??? Go try to get a banking license in US then tell me how success taste like in this "competitive" market.

May be it's not other people "whining" it's you enjoying getting raped and calling piss a "golden shower"

Never used them either, but the woman, Ann Finucane, that is working on this is talking out of both sides of her mouth. When asked if this refusal would extend to retailers, she dodged the question, but then said in doing so, it gets into "...civil liberties and 2nd amendment." [laugh] Manufacturers can just go to other banks. Hopefully, enough gun owners and retailers will drop them to make them regret their actions.

According to USA Today, when Finucane was asked if the prohibition against working with certain gun manufacturers would be extended to the retailers that sold the firearms, she dodged the question but left the door open for such a decision in the future.

“The problem with that is it gets into civil liberties and the Second Amendment,” said Finucane. “That’s a good public dialogue, but that’s a long way off.”

After an incident with them I keep my checking account at $0 at all times. Any cash deposits or my minimum $250 direct deposit is immediately transferred to my other bank.

I just have a random credit card open with them I never use and I only use their ATMs for cash deposit whenever I have some. I'm sure me sticking around costs them more than me leaving.

Back
Top Bottom