Any one having an issue with EFA10

Stryker

NES Member
Just tried to do a FTF sale and the system would not proceed with an ‘invalid birthdate’ for the buyer although it was correct (and matched the info on the LTC validation that we did to double check)

just wonder is others are seeing any issues today?

The portal was very slow as well

It's too bad they still reject the paper forms, although I would be tempted to use a paper FA 10 with pics of the dudes license and pics of the validation thing with a note attached saying "we tried to use portal, the stupid f***ing portal doesnt work, so here's your shit, don't send this back to me, or I will just shred it all as I have complied with the law. "

It's too bad they still reject the paper forms, although I would be tempted to use a paper FA 10 with pics of the dudes license and pics of the validation thing with a note attached saying "we tried to use portal, the stupid f***ing portal doesnt work, so here's your shit, don't send this back to me, or I will just shred it all as I have complied with the law. "
They'll send it back with a threat. Jack.

I had just received my new license and was carrying both in my wallet as new license was to be valid in a couple of days. I put the new number in and it kept coming back until I realized I had to put old number in and it worked................oh well

Checking that in the portal, for validation, is pretty much in real time and current, is that true?

Thanks.

Is he using a BRAND NEW RENEWED LTC?

If so, did the old one expire, yet?

If the old one is not expired, a new one will not work.

Could it have been a browser issue? I've run into issues with web sites where it throws errors when I use Firefox but works OK with Internet Explorer.

I think - but will disavow it if ever asked :) - that I had a brain fart and entered "/" in the birth date field when it should have just been numbers
e.g. 01011976 vs. 01/01/1976; I know better but it was one of those days...

Been trying for over a week to register a Tikka I purchased in NH. Doesn't mater if I use Firefox, Google Chrome or IE. Even tried my phones browser. I keep getting an invalid license or pin number.
Asked my local PD if the numbers are correct and was assured they were. They told me if this keeps happening to call them ant they will try to straighten it out. Probably tried 20-30 times but no luck. Also sent an email to the email link to report problems with the portal and still haven't received a response 1 week after I sent it.

Tried to transfer through FTF transaction this morning, and the EFA10 said there was an issue with my license. Just tried a couple times to validate the license through the MA Portal and get the following message: "The system was unable to process the Firearms License Validation request. Please contact your local licensing authority for additional information." I'm thinking the system is overloaded with Saturday morning transactions? Anyone else have issues?

Back
Top Bottom