• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any one dealt with www.apextac.com?

They seem to have ACOG's and Eotech's for $80 are these real or is this a scam? It looks like everything ships out of China or some where in Asia and u can use Paypal.
www.apextac.com

No, they do not "seem" to have ACOG's and EOTechs for 80$...

They are not real, and it is not a scam either...
http://www.apextac.com/eotech_aimpoint_elcan_magnifier_qd_scope_replica.html

If you read the product descriptions, you will see the words "style" and "replica", these are usually signs, or direct titles, to imply they are not real... They are airsoft knockoffs, or good for a .22 maybe to plink with.

I guess if a guy says he has a case of EoTechs going cheap because they "fell off a truck"- this is what to expect.

Looks like a good place for eBay scammers to buy their stuff.

Note to self- do not buy high end gear off eBay.

I have a Hakko Tacpoint (Aimpoint knock off) that I bought for $100 about 5 years ago and have it on my RRA Tactical it has never lost zero, never runs low on batteries, has been soakin wet and dropped and still functions flawlessly. I am not in Iraq or Afghan., proper but it accuratley helps makes my M-4 go bang. U can spend thousands of dollars on top of the line optics but if ur not breaking down doors and securing America these optics work fine. A lot of guys with deep pockets can get a little snobbish with the furniture but if it works then it works. A guy that works for me is one of the best hunters I have ever heard about, bagging black bear in Alaska, white tail in New York, Elk in Montana etc... all with a $150 Tasco.

Back
Top Bottom