Any NH skeet shooters out there?

My first post after finding this forum. I'm a member of the Pelham, NH FG Club and they have a nice Skeet range, but no one shoots skeet! I volunteered to run a fun Sunday Skeet, but there is not much interest in Skeet anymore. Heck, rarely see people shooting Trap either.

Any one out there interested in participating in a very non competitive weekly fall shoot?

When I was younger I was in a skeet club and it was a blast. Why is it no longer popular?

Cheers,
Bob

Join the Club, volunteer to be Skeet Chairman, and then run it despotically, as your own private fiefdom, with an iron hand.

See? It's simple.
Funny, apparently that's what many do. I did volunteer to run a fun shoot, if we can get interest, just a bunch of guys who love to shoot for the fun of it, no politics, no serious competition, just shooting cause we can't shoot ducks, well then I'm all for that. I was in a Skeet club years ago and it was a blast. From what I hear, it's the Trap guys that ruin it for everyone! :)

My future son-in law is a member at Chester, I may have to check it out. It's a long drive for me, but still better than having to travel to Mass. Was there today visiting my Dad. Sorry guys, was born in Mass but it's gone way downhill since I left. :)

I would like to learn skeet. I live in Hudson, so Pelham is close. I don't have a skeet shotgun, only a self-defence shotgun (short barrel length). I intend to buy a shotgun for shooting clay sports, but first I have to try them enough to know what I need/want. If you would be willing to teach me, you might have at least one person to shoot with.

Back
Top Bottom