• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any must see gun shops in Conway NH area?

Will be visiting for a few days soon have been to all the big shops in southern NH.. anything I should check out up in the whites??

Village Gun Store in Whitefield is always a must-see. I've never been to White Mountain Firearms in North Conway, but they pop up frequently as a transferring dealer.

Corey's in Littleton is small, but worth stopping in if you're already visiting Whitefield.

On your way up, Belmont Firearms has a rental range and is a Class 3 dealer.

Burnt Knoll Firearms on 302 in Bartlett is a nice little shop. Hours may differ from what’s listed online so I’d call first.

There are two shops on 104 as you head from 93 towards Meredith. Have never been in them. Pretty sure they also carry knives.

My family has a place on Burns Pond in Whitefield. Such a great little town so much history, I try to spend as much time as possible up there. I'll be visiting next week and on the hunt for 7.5 Swiss at The Village Gun Store as they had it last time.

Also Grandma's Kitchen is an absolute must!

+1 for Village gun shop and stop by Grandmas kitchen for breakfast or lunch.

I bought my first firearm from the VGS the first week they opened. I think I was 14 years old. Stan Holtz and his wife owned it then. Great people.

My sister works at Grandma's Kitchen...been there for years. Say Hi to Sharon for me when you go. LOL.

Last edited:
Abe's Awesome Armaments is the one with lots of knives, too. Can't recall the other one.

Frank’s firearms was in Meredith, not sure if they’re still open or not though.

If you are in the moultonborough area there’s a gun shop on 25 attached to Goodhue marina. Nice shop and good people.

Frank’s firearms was in Meredith, not sure if they’re still open or not though.

If you are in the moultonborough area there’s a gun shop on 25 attached to Goodhue marina. Nice shop and good people.

Goodhue Marina and Firearms-great shop, friendly owner, and 2 beautiful black labs there to greet you!

Goodhue Marina and Firearms-great shop, friendly owner, and 2 beautiful black labs there to greet you!
I’ve stopped there a couple times when traveling from North Conway to Meredith but I always pull in and find that they’re closed. One of these days i’ll drive by during business hours.

We just got back from 4 days in Conway. We did the Saco river tube float for the mile. Was great!!
Saco is always a blast! My family has a piece of property abutting Hussey field about a 10 minute walk up from a popular rope swing and beach frequented by kayakers and tubers. We usually walk upstream about a mile and a half and float down back to home base.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom