• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any MA mini-appleseed's?

Are there any mini appleseeds scheduled for MA in the near future? I missed the Athol Appleseed and am still working on the wife for the Aug 23-24 Hartford CT shoot on child/dog care.

After such a successful newbie shoot Sunday, I think there are several young ladies who would be interested in a mini shoot (as would I, for that matter).

I'm still working on them for one of the full blown Appleseeds....

I'll talk to Crak and see if we can set aside a Saturday or Sunday. Gonna be tight, though, with two Appleseeds coming up, then Labor day, then the Car shoot, etc...

Tony, for your young lady friends, you DID know that ladies of ALL ages shoot FREE for the rest of the year, right? And there's plenty of space left for Hartford... I have an LTR or two I can loan someone at the shoot, too. $20 for the range fee, $13 for ammo... cheapest weekend of instruction they'll EVER find.

I'll talk to Crak and see if we can set aside a Saturday or Sunday. Gonna be tight, though, with two Appleseeds coming up, then Labor day, then the Car shoot, etc...

Tony, for your young lady friends, you DID know that ladies of ALL ages shoot FREE for the rest of the year, right? And there's plenty of space left for Hartford... I have an LTR or two I can loan someone at the shoot, too. $20 for the range fee, $13 for ammo... cheapest weekend of instruction they'll EVER find.

Believe me, I'm working on 'em. Has there been any progress on one last MA Appleseed this year?

I wouldn't mind going to another mini. It'd be nice to see either a full or mini down this way sometime.
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Winchendon in Oct. Hartford would have been nice but the dates didn't work for me.

What exactly is required to run a 'mini'?

Can it just be a bunch of people meeting up and shooting the AQT for practice and witness?

I'd love to go down to CT and attend at least one day of a formal event, but logistically its not going to happen, and further travel is not likely either this year. And I really want another shot at breaking 210. I've hit 20X far too many times.

Back
Top Bottom