• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any LTC holders in Marblehead, MA?

K

K1MIZ/USMC0311

I am considering moveing to Marblehead in the next few months.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that is an LTC holder in Marblehead or has transferd thier LTC to Marblehead? The reason I am asking, am going to recieve any grief from the Marblehead Police Dept for switching my LTC to an address in thier town. My next question is, if i am living within a certain distance of a school makes a diffrence on wether or not I can still posses my class A. Not that I have a combat arsonal or anything close to it, but i am kind of worried living so close to an elementry school my give them the option to put me under restrictions.

[iwojima]

Marblehead is green according to a couple of friends I know living there that have there LTCA no restrictions.

Go just a mile or 2 into salem and you will get a restricted.

Watch that borderline....

i would be the farthest point away from any Salem border. i would be on the water in old town Marblehead. i think i should be ok from what i read so far.

Go just a mile or 2 into salem and you will get a restricted.

Watch that borderline....

of course... because you actually NEED it there...

Is it me or has the homeless population there dramatically increased in recent years. We used to live on Boardman street just off the common for 6 years and I don't remember so many obviously homeless layabouts. It's a shame.

Matt

I live in Marblehead. Green. Class A w/ no restrictions are the norm. Saw one arrive a week ago for my friend.

Call them up and check for yourself , 781 631 1212 , ask for Lt M. Freeman. He actually returns calls. Very professional and courteous. It seems that if you are a law abiding citizen he treats you like one.

It's weird.

Hey, I did not know there were so many LTC holders in our neighborhood. Where do you guys shoot?

Back
Top Bottom