Any local shops sell full size targets?

I've shopped around and I always find myself back at Target Barn online placing an order. You're going to spend more in gas and time than you'll save compared to just buying a big box of 50-100 bulk online.

I have been using USPSA cardboard targets for years; free at your local club after a match. Save your $ for guns and ammo.

I think zero hour arms in Easton has some but don't quote me on that. I know that Flint arms used to have a big pile of them but I don't know who bought up their supply when they shut down

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

walmart stocks huge green-white silloutte targets. i would use them for buckshot at 25-50 yards and still plenty big to cover the spread.

i don't see them on walmart website but i have certainly picked them up in-shop

walmart stocks huge green-white silloutte targets. i would use them for buckshot at 25-50 yards and still plenty big to cover the spread.

i don't see them on walmart website but i have certainly picked them up in-shop

my money does not go to Walmart.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys, looks like it will be online figured I'd try to support a shop but never can recall seeing much

Rileys usually has a bunch of them. Otherwise I get a bulk pack of B29s at a gun show once in a blue moon.

-Mike

I bought a pack of FBI 'Q' silhouette targets from Blue Northern a couple of years ago. Not sure if they still stock them.

Back
Top Bottom