Any local shops have Nagant revolvers?

Have you guys seen any?

I have my c&r, and d know where to order one for $99 plus shipping, but of local shops had them for not that much more, I'd rather give them the business as well as being able to examine my purchase first.

If it costs me $115 to ship one to me vs $125 or so at a shop...I'll go local. Plus i like paying in cash. But I've never seen any for sale.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Actually, it will cost you closer to $125 with shipping as it has to come 2 day. Also the guys that you bought your M44 from add 2% for credit cards. I just checked when i bought mine it was $94.95 (plus the shipping and 2%) but ended up costing me $125 when done. i have seen them at the gunshows for anywhere from $125 to $150.

I would not wait because a 2 years ago they were $75. By time my C&R came everyone was sold out.6-8 months later they come back in stock at $95!!!. Moral of the story : you never know how long the supply will last.

Actually, it will cost you closer to $125 with shipping as it has to come 2 day. Also the guys that you bought your M44 from add 2% for credit cards. I just checked when i bought mine it was $94.95 (plus the shipping and 2%) but ended up costing me $125 when done. i have seen them at the gunshows for anywhere from $125 to $150.

I figured it would cost around that after all set and done.

I just figured if it was going to cost $125 online and $125 at a show, I'd at least get to see the pistol in hand if I bought local. But then again it so easy to just click "buy" and wait for ups guy.

I'll be at Wilmington show sat. I'll keep an eye out.

You don't see many at gun shows. Its mostly due to the ammo, or lack thereof, and the cost of the ammo. I tried one of those conversion cylinders and it wasn't worth the steel it was made from.
Check the classified section of gunboards. Some folks there sell them or wait for a New Hampshire show, go just to have a good time and if you happen across one no sales tax!!!!

You don't see many at gun shows. Its mostly due to the ammo, or lack thereof, and the cost of the ammo. I tried one of those conversion cylinders and it wasn't worth the steel it was made from.
Check the classified section of gunboards. Some folks there sell them or wait for a New Hampshire show, go just to have a good time and if you happen across one no sales tax!!!!

Edit:
There are some company's that produce new ammo in 7.62 nagant for around $30/ 50 rounds

Last edited:
Edit:
There are some company's that produce new ammo in 7.62 nagant for around $30/ 50 rounds

Privi I believe. I picked up a box at Cabela's in CT of all places. It caught me off guard to see it on the shelf. I think it was mid $20's ($23?)

I saw some at Riley's in Hooksett NH. They also had caliber conversion cylinders for them

Get your C and R and then get them shipped to your house. I have seen name as cheap as $85 plus shipping

Last edited:
I managed to get my hands on one. Thanks!

Now if someone knows of a local source (Boston) of 7.62 Nagant, that would be great.

We'll be ordering 10 Nagant Revolvers for our store on Monday. They will arrive mid week. We have 7.62x38R Surplus ammo as well. As soon as we find some PPU, we'll carry that too. Price will be higher than you can get yourself as we have to purchase from the same sources, but you can hand pick from a decent lot. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom