• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any local CZ Gunsmiths?

I contacted Greg and he does not.

Any other suggestions around the south shore area?

Down the line I'd like to have the PRO package installed. I'm not small parts or Gunsmith inclined.

Have you been in touch with CZ Custom.
https://czcustom.com/

I would call or email and let them know what you want. They are excellent to do business with and probably know CZ's better than anyone.

Thanks a lot for the mention and giving us a shot. You wont be disappointed. For anyone else, or cgw parts...I charge the price the shown on cajun gunworks website and the labor is free for any parts bought from us. The only labor I charge is for the polish job as that is a bit of time. Here's some previous work.

Do you guys ship back if it's a hike to get to you?

FYI, Had trouble finding a IWB holster for the P-01 Omega, called Mitch Rosen and they don't make one. Todd at MK-Tek in Rockland,Ma. told me they just cast a mold so I ordered one, they should be shipping this week.

holster has arrived but I threw out my back so haven't been back to the range. Last Friday Harvard was crowded because of an IDPA match so I didn't shoot as many rounds as I would have liked. Nick installed the Pro package on the 75BD with a set screw on the face of the trigger to adjust reset. Just picked up some Loctite for the set screw.

Back
Top Bottom