Any Late Dec 2019 Training in NH?

MaverickNH

NES Member
My son is home on leave from his 1st year in 82nd Airborne and I was looking for some pistol training we could take together but I see nothing in NH. If anyone knows of a class 21-31Dec please let me know. We’ll get to the range (MFL and PFGC) but I thought a day class might be good education for us both. He’s a machine gunner in the 1/325 Red Falcons so has little pistol experience and sure gets enough rifle work already. Or a TC3 refresher - I’m sure he slept through it 😉

Not looked at the calendar but Sig runs classes constantly. Have you checked?

My son is home on leave from his 1st year in 82nd Airborne and I was looking for some pistol training we could take together but I see nothing in NH. If anyone knows of a class 21-31Dec please let me know. We’ll get to the range (MFL and PFGC) but I thought a day class might be good education for us both. He’s a machine gunner in the 1/325 Red Falcons so has little pistol experience and sure gets enough rifle work already. Or a TC3 refresher - I’m sure he slept through it 😉

Scott Jedlinski (Modern Samurai Project) is running a RDS class at Sig Academy on Dec 19 and 20. Highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom